No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad vs Manny Pacquaio....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Trinidad vs Manny Pacquaio....

Lets see who you guys got now...Trinidad??? Pacquaio???? who wins @ the full limit of 147 Lbs.?
    Trinidad: Decision
    2.63%
    Trinidad: Knockout
    44.74%
    Pacquaio: Decision
    23.68%
    Pacquaio: Knockout
    26.32%
    Im totally Bias!!
    2.63%

The poll is expired.

Great matchup. Tito is a seek and destroy fighter but he can confused and frustrated by movement and effective boxing. If PAC can fight smart, he wins, but if he tries to go to war he'd get his head knocked off. ****, gotta take PAC as much as it pains me lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Great matchup. Tito is a seek and destroy fighter but he can confused and frustrated by movement and effective boxing. If PAC can fight smart, he wins, but if he tries to go to war he'd get his head knocked off. ****, gotta take PAC as much as it pains me lol
      your puerto rican dawg, or what?

Comment

tito decapitates him.

pac too small and tito was a huge welter.

Comment

pac will be too fast and quick but when tito lands.....

tito ain't no cotto, marg, washed up oscar.

pac has a good chin but not that good.

Comment

ac fans wont come into this thread to post, because theyre bias as can be!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              ac fans wont come into this thread to post, because theyre bias as can be!
              dumbo, the only 2 ppl in ur thread are pac fans.

floyd fans aren't in here because most don't know who tito is. LOL

Comment

favor Pac by late tko but would be on the edge of my seat because Pac is hitable and Tito had real devastating power which could change things any time.

Comment

This exactly. People underestimate Pac's boxing ability.

Comment

pac annihilated cheato's daddy oscar so I guess he'd kill the son too

Comment

Working...
                    X