Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    pac annihilated cheato's daddy oscar so I guess he'd kill the son too
    As an FYI.

Oscar was shot to **** when he fought Pac.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Trinidad would KO Pac.

Comment

well, tito is only winning this via ko

personally think pacquiao wins a wide decision, might be some scare, might do the amir shuffle, but unless tito can end him he's not winning, and pacquiao will be constantly on the move(tito likely aggressor) while pounding on trinidad breaking him down, it will become less and less likely that tito can knock pacquiao out after the first 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Trinidad would KO Pac.
          Trinidad has always had problems with boxers and movers. Pac would not be there to get hit.

I see Pac's defense frustrating Tito. Trinidad is the type of fighter that depends on his power, if he can't land his power shots early or consistently, the fight is going to go bad for him.

Pacquiao is a small, hard to hit fighter with exceptional speed and footwork and a solid chin. At the same time, he's going to be setting tito up and countering with straight lefts, right hooks and combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Trinidad has always had problems with boxers and movers. Pac would not be there to get hit.

I see Pac's defense frustrating Tito. Trinidad is the type of fighter that depends on his power, if he can't land his power shots early or consistently, the fight is going to go bad for him.

Pacquiao is a small, hard to hit fighter with exceptional speed and footwork and a solid chin. At the same time, he's going to be setting tito up and countering with straight lefts, right hooks and combinations.
            Pac would easily be lighting Tito up, he applies pressure but wasn't really a volume puncher, didn't have great defense, pretty good speed but nowhere near Pac's. This fight would look much like the Marg fight but with more of chance Pac could get caught and ko'd.

Comment

tito wins KO1...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Pac would easily be lighting Tito up, he applies pressure but wasn't really a volume puncher, didn't have great defense, pretty good speed but nowhere near Pac's. This fight would look much like the Marg fight but with more of chance Pac could get caught and ko'd.
                If Pac fights him the way he fought De La Hoya, I don't see how Tito could win it. Too much speed too much footwork, too much movement.

If he fights him the way he fought cotto, pac might get put to sleep lol

Comment

Both prime?

Tito by KTFO or Pac by wide decision. If pac gets hit, it's night night.

Comment

Damn, its pretty much even.

Comment

prime for prime, you gotta go with pac.

there's no way that paq would fight him like hatton / cotto so he'd be sticking and moving all night. admittedly, it'd be stupid to fight tito like that, why give him the advantage.

this would, i think, be a very boring fight with paq winning a wide UD boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X