No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad vs Manny Pacquaio....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    dumbo, the only 2 ppl in ur thread are pac fans.

floyd fans aren't in here because most don't know who tito is. LOL

I think the *****s are deeply offended by this! Of course they know who Tito Ortiz is....I think the *****s are pondering someing different in this thread which is....Why would An Ortiz v. PAC fight even be discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
      I think the *****s are deeply offended by this! Of course they know who Tito Ortiz is....I think the *****s are pondering someing different in this thread which is....Why would An Ortiz v. PAC fight even be discussed.
      we're not racist anymore, estupid.

Comment

This is a great matchup because I think you can make a solid case for either fighter. Fascinating contrast in styles.

Comment

Pac would eventually get caught with the left hook jumping in like he does. He would probably outbox Tito 4-5 rounds and then, the inevitable!

Comment

I gotta go with Tito in this. Trinidad's Achilles heal is slick fighters with a good jab and great lateral movement/leg work and people are using Manny's fight with Margarito to gage with Tito which is a terrible mistake.

I see Manny doing a feint and lunging in ala Marquez and walking into a murderous left hook. I think all of you can do the math to the end result here.

And by the way, I'm a diehard Pacquaio fan.

Comment

Pretty much what some of the posters here already said. Pacquiao would outbox him but with a good chance of him geting KTFO.

Comment

Pac would have been to fast for trinidad IMO. Not so much the handspeed but the foot speed. Tito was sometimes too methodical and stood straight up. Pac's angles and movement would have been a big problem for tito. Having said that if tito lands that left hook then pac is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  If Pac fights him the way he fought De La Hoya, I don't see how Tito could win it. Too much speed too much footwork, too much movement.

If he fights him the way he fought cotto, pac might get put to sleep lol

Dude, anyone could have beat Oscar that night. This isn't telling me anything.

Comment

Tito bodies Pac easily. It really wouldn't be close. Tito could box, and had a killer instinct. Only legends like DLH have what it takes to handle a prime Tito. Manny would get bullied. Roach would stop it.

Comment

This poll should show you how truly ******ed NSB is

Comment

Working...
                      X