Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Cotto rank amongst your most over hyped boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Yuri had that knee issue before the Santos fight and beat him. Even if his knee didn't give out he would have lost as he was already losing the fight. A left hook to the body is what won the fight for Cotto. Same with Sergio, he would have went down from the hook with brand new knees. Healthy knees aren't going to save your brain from taking that heavy shot.
    so even you stated that he fought a ****in cripple gimp, lol, only thing is you also have a opinion that cottos gimp fighting azz woulda still beaten the gimps, lol, thats opinion, lol, now the fact is cotto has gotten his 2 of his past victories fighting no legged gimps, lol, he hasnt really had a great or quality victory at that time while losing to trout and fighting rodriguez(who is kinda like a gimp-hes a bum), lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      broner is one fight away from winning titles in a 4th weight class. is he over hyped?
      Look at Broner's opposition.....now take a look at Cotto's.

The difference in quality of resume is like that of a Doctorate with 25 years of experience vs 6th grade education and 3 months at McDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
        Career journeyman, never had it at the elite level. What are your thoughts?
        RED K for this shiet thread...

Comment

Cotto's one of the greatest of this era...

I still wonder how things would have panned out if he never lost that first fight against Margarito...

Before all those tattoos, he was a world class killer.

Would like to see him beat canelo and maybe get a rematch(s) with mayweather and/or pacquiao before they all retire...i guess pacquiao will be tougher since roach isnt gonna train him for that one..

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
            No, don't get me wrong. That's a phenomenal feat for a journeyman. You didn't answer my question though. I take it you don't think he's over hyped, in retrospect?
            I have him right above Marquez after I watch floyd toy with pre-acne Marquez.

Comment

Cotto no hype. No is one of the best welter weights in history if not for the dirty fight with Marg

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                RED K for this shiet thread...
                Haters can't cope ever since the plaster and Acne-Juice-power was discovered. They just can't stop trying to bring the world down with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Technically 3 1/2. Catch weight remember?

Cotto stans are just like Floyd's fanbase. Grrrr catch weights until their fighter started doing it.
                  when did mayweather start doing catch weights besides when he fought canelo?

Comment

Cotto might be overrated at middleweight but he has beat a lot of good fighters in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X