Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Chris Algieri can become a champion again? How does he stack up at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Chris Algieri can become a champion again? How does he stack up at 140?

Chris has some decent skills and even though he isn't elite, I think he can become world champion again but he seriously needs to ditch his trainers. I think he can do well. With that being said, do you feel like he can become world champion again? How does he match up against Garcia, Lucas, Broner, etc.?

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    Chris has some decent skills and even though he isn't elite, I think he can become world champion again but he seriously needs to ditch his trainers. I think he can do well. With that being said, do you feel like he can become world champion again? How does he match up against Garcia, Lucas, Broner, etc.?
    Did he vacate?? I thought he still had the wbo strap @140?

Comment

until he learns how to punch, he can fuk off

Comment

Yep, he's top 5 at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Did he vacate?? I thought he still had the wbo strap @140?
          They stripped him before the Pacquiao fight which is stupid. WBO is losing whatever little credibility they have left.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            They stripped him before the Pacquiao fight which is stupid. WBO is losing whatever little credibility they have left.
            Yeah that stupid... fighters have made attempts to win titles in other weight classes while mantaining their champion ranking before...damn.
            Last edited by LouIE G; 12-05-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

He should still have his title, it kills me when they strip lower named fighters for fighting for titles in higher weight classes but do not do it to the big named fighters...rules should apply to every fighter the same.

Comment

He's still champ at 140. He prob beats Vargas

Comment

all depends on which fighters of Bob the wbo lets fight for the TR, excuse me, JWW belt. if he fights provo again, I think he wins. If its Crawford, I think he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    He's still champ at 140. He prob beats Vargas
                    no, he was stripped. yeah, he beats vargas.

Comment

Working...
                    X