No announcement yet.

Rios vs Alvarado or Alvarado vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Alvarado or Alvarado vs Rios

http://www.toprank.com is raffling off tickets or something to people that vote on this very question.

How should this fight be billed. Who gets there name to be first on the promotion?
    Last edited by KiloTeague; 12-04-2014, 05:38 PM.

Rios is the head liner imo he was always the more popular out the two, and has had the bigger fights.

Comment

Rios, no doubt. He's the reason i'm tuning in.

Comment

Both are the C-sides.

**** it

Comment

Rios is the bigger star, so him. Though neither are exactly tearing it up at the box-office these days.

Comment

In a battle of fringe B fighters -- there's no question that Rios is the more popular of the 2.

Comment

Bam did a whole lotta cryin in the Chaves fight though.

That was kinda ridiculous.

He was actin' like little Stevie after big bro Jake pushed him off his bike.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Alvarado won the last fight and this one is in Colorado so why not him? doubt it matters though

Comment

I think Rios is the better name too, but Alvarado did beat him so...its tough, but I would go with Rios still.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                    I think Rios is the better name too, but Alvarado did beat him so...its tough, but I would go with Rios still.
                    and rios beat him also, so....

Comment

Working...
                    X