Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Mariusz Wach: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wach has a good chance of knocking Fury out. Wach by KO or Fury by points. Fury won't fight him though - too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Exaggerating much? Wach is a limited fighter but he has fundamental boxing skills. He's not a big stiff idiot like you're stating. For one thing, you don't go twelve rounds with the best hw of this generation and not have skills.

I think Wach gives Fury a much harder fight than many believe. He's got massive size, long arms, decent power, granite chin and he knows how to put his punches together. He's not been tested, save for Klitschko, but he's durable and can go rounds if needed.

In any case, he's too big a gamble so I wouldn't expect Fury to select him as an opponent in the first place.
      No I don't think I am in all honesty. A guy who was out jabbed and pushed back by a 40 something year old Kevin McBride for 4 rounds is terrible in my opinion. He's definitely the definition of a big stiff idiot. He has no skills. Perhaps you could tell me what he does well? He can throw a jab to the body with a D- level fighter in McBride, but what else can he do?

He might have decent power if you stand in front of him and you're 40+ years old, but which heavyweight at 250+ lbs wouldn't? But his record of 50% KO rate against very very poor opposition even suggest he can't do that either.

He has a fantastic chin. He really does. But lets not forget that Wlad did everything he wanted that night. Beat him from pillar to post for 12 rounds except for the 2 seconds he got buzzed from the only right hand Wach landed all night.

I don't think he's a gamble at all, and Tyson Fury would have no problems in fighting and subsequently beat him for every round if they ever fought.

Comment

"Frankly it's laughable that Wach seriously believes that Chisora could knock me out. I don't know if Wach is hitting the Polish vodka a bit heavy, but to come out with a statement like that, he must be drunk! Said Fury.

"Let's get real, Chisora couldn't get near me in the first fight so what makes anyone think he's going to knock me out this time around. So he's had a few wins since we met, big deal, knocking out eastern European cab drivers does not suddenly make him super-human or a knock-out king.

"As for Wach, he got his arse well and truly kicked from pillar to post by Wladimir Klitschko and hasn't fought since so how he can have the audacity to even judge me, I don't know. Watch the difference between me against Klitschko, when and if he ever grows a set of balls and fights me, and the fight between Wach and Klitschko and there'll be no comparison.

"I do hope that Chisora is listening to this garbage from Wach because he'll start believing it and when we meet I'll destroy him,

In my opinion they are made for each other, two bums. I'll gladly line them up one after the other in Manchester. Chisora first, he'll get knocked spark out and then I'd do Wach straight after him."

- Tyson "2FAST" Fury

The man is a prophet.
        Last edited by LacedUp; 12-03-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Fury stops him early.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
            Fury would be an inch and a half taller against a bigger puncher with a much better chin. He would run around until his legs scramble. If anybody gets stopped it's Fury.
            I could see that happening. It would be difficult for Fury to box at range without being hit back and after seeing that his own punches aren't hurting Wach nearly as much as Wach's are hurting him, he starts backpeddling to a decision loss. Not in the UK of course.

But it could go either way and I wouldn't bet money on this fight.

I don't know why people are calling Wach stiff and flatfooted and whatnot in relation to Fury. I've watched lots of his fights and he always starts out bouncing and jabbing but at 6'8", as his energy levels decline you really visually notice it.

This is the same as Fury or any other huge fighter other than Wlad the genetic freak who looks like a ripped welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              "Frankly it's laughable that Wach seriously believes that Chisora could knock me out. I don't know if Wach is hitting the Polish vodka a bit heavy, but to come out with a statement like that, he must be drunk! Said Fury.

"Let's get real, Chisora couldn't get near me in the first fight so what makes anyone think he's going to knock me out this time around. So he's had a few wins since we met, big deal, knocking out eastern European cab drivers does not suddenly make him super-human or a knock-out king.

"As for Wach, he got his arse well and truly kicked from pillar to post by Wladimir Klitschko and hasn't fought since so how he can have the audacity to even judge me, I don't know. Watch the difference between me against Klitschko, when and if he ever grows a set of balls and fights me, and the fight between Wach and Klitschko and there'll be no comparison.

"I do hope that Chisora is listening to this garbage from Wach because he'll start believing it and when we meet I'll destroy him,

In my opinion they are made for each other, two bums. I'll gladly line them up one after the other in Manchester. Chisora first, he'll get knocked spark out and then I'd do Wach straight after him."

- Tyson "2FAST" Fury

The man is a prophet.
              2FAST is not only the fastest since Ali but he also is the best talker since Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                2FAST is not only the fastest since Ali but he also is the best talker since Ali.
                WAR FURY!!! I can't wait til he fights Wlad.

Comment

No he's not.

and lol at all of that. He's got former world champions, former world title challengers, british champions and European champions on his resume.

Who are Wach's and Ustinov's signature wins?

First of all, his trainer pulled him out of the fight. Second of all, it was because his uncle was on his deathbed. He recently died.

If you cannot see sense in dropping out of that fight because of that reason, you are a slimy, no good human being.

I wonder what you'd say if Wlad's close relative was dying and he pulled out of a fight.....

You're so desperate for Wladimir to lose.

Comment

Why wouldn't it happen? Fury was willing to take Ustinov on 1 day's notice, you don't think he'd take him in February?

none of those guys cause him any problems, he would literally smash them up.

Lol at him not wanting to face Wlad. Absolutely baseless comment.
                    Well, he ducked Price (another guy you touted as the 'next big thing'). He has also made a habit of fighting blown-up cruisers and small HWs.

He's not ready for Wladimir. How you can claim otherwise is baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      You're so desperate for Wladimir to lose.
                      How did you get that from that comment?

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Well, he ducked Price (another guy you touted as the 'next big thing'). He has also made a habit of fighting blown-up cruisers and small HWs.

He's not ready for Wladimir. How you can claim otherwise is baffling.
                      I didn't really say he was ready for Wladimir. What I did say was that there's absolutely no base in claiming fury wouldn't fight Wladimir when he's calling him out every time he speaks.

Fury did duck price. And I didn't like it. But he was just 23 at the time and has obviously gone on to bigger things than Price.

Also, people are claiming Pulev was ready for Wlad. Who did Pulev beat that was better than Chisora or Kingpin even? His résumé absolutely stinks too.

That being said, I do think Fury is as ready as he'll ever be for Wlad and will give him a better fight than Poolev, Wach, Pianeta, Leapai, Thompson and all the other stiffs Wlad has been fighting in recent years.

Comment

Working...
                      X