Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Mariusz Wach: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury would beat the hell out of him. However, Wach has a chin like i have never seen in a boxing sense and literally. He took flush shots from Wlad for 12 rounds and somehow didn't go down. I doubt Fury could drop him but he is superior in all other areas.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Wach takes Fury's punches all night.

Fury gets furious and finally lands one of his monster uppercuts on bis own jaw that sends himself over the ropes and out of the ring.

Fury tries to climb back inside the ring before the ten count but fails.

Wach TKO 11
      Edited for you friend.

Comment

lol Fury would win absolutely every round against this big stiff idiot.

Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't no anything about boxing or is heavily biased for eastern europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          Well Ustinov lost to Pulev...and Wach only lost to Wlad...but Ustinov probably has more power...similar resumes and quality of opposition in general.
          No way, Wach's straight right is huge but he's too slow to make it count at world level.

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              lol Fury would win absolutely every round against this big stiff idiot.

Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't no anything about boxing or is heavily biased for eastern europeans.
              fury is better but I dont think wach is terrible. he is slow and limited but very strong with a great chin. I think he'll have some competitive rounds with fury. its not like fury is flawless. fury should win a ud tho

Comment

The posters who voted for Fury by T/KO No one stops Iron Chin.

Comment

Wach's chin is unreal.

Literally.

His Mum must have pulled herself apart at a cellular level and managed to animate herself into a 2D fictional character and fuck Johnny Bravo before reversing the process and giving birth to a man's jaw with feet.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-02-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    The posters who voted for Fury by T/KO No one stops Iron Chin.
                    that would be one hell of a feather in fury's cap if he was to pull it off. that chin is immense

Comment

Fury would be an inch and a half taller against a bigger puncher with a much better chin. He would run around until his legs scramble. If anybody gets stopped it's Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X