No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Algieri PPV numbers so low TR/HBO wont release them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    If the numbers weren't halfway decent for this fight, how many people do you think will buy Pacquaio/Vargas, which will be held in the U.S?
    Arum said he would like to get him on HBO a couple times before he makes a fight with him and Manny. So that means at least two fights. I guess it depends on who those two guys are and how it goes for Vargas.

Meanwhile lets see if Floyd will accept the boxing worlds challenge that Arum has been negotiating with the CEO of Floyds contract and get in the ring with Manny Pacquiao. I'm just saying meanwhile, while we wait for Vargas two HBO fights.... right?....HELLO...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      Arum said he would like to get him on HBO a couple times before he makes a fight with him and Manny. So that means at least two fights. I guess it depends on who those two guys are and how it goes for Vargas.

Meanwhile lets see if Floyd will accept the boxing worlds challenge that Arum has been negotiating with the CEO of Floyds contract and get in the ring with Manny Pacquiao. I'm just saying meanwhile, while we wait for Vargas two HBO fights.... right?....HELLO...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!
      You'll believe anything if you believe Arum will really sit Vargas out for 2 fights. All it took for Algieri was ONE SINGLE fight. That's it. Keep in mind, Arum can play the Vargas angle pretty well being that Vargas trained with Roger Mayweather for years and used to be signed to Mayweather Promotions.

Two more fights? Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        You'll believe anything if you believe Arum will really sit Vargas out for 2 fights. All it took for Algieri was ONE SINGLE fight. That's it. Keep in mind, Arum can play the Vargas angle pretty well being that Vargas trained with Roger Mayweather for years and used to be signed to Mayweather Promotions.

So your just preaching what's in your heart then AWW! No facts here lol

Comment

Naw, the angles are pretty obvious in what they'd use to push it.

Mexican/American Las Vegas native (american fight would be in LV) who's undefeated with two "belts". Fought on HBO numerous times and on a couple of MP PPV undercards.

He's beaten several Roach trained fighters and, according to him and his people, stole the PPV show. THey'll play the Roach trained fighters defeated heavily I assume.

He holds a grudge because Pac beat up many of his Mexican idols and he wants to avenge them.

It's so fucking weak that I'd pay them not to make the fight.

I hope the Pac PPV numbers are weak against Algieri... I don't want this fight
          Last edited by Hougigo; 12-01-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

And who said anything about sitting Vargas out for two fights. Arum actually said he wants to put him on hbo again first to try and build his fan base.

None of that matters. The whole boxing world now acknowledged that Bob Arum has been in talks with the CEO of CBS and all the money is there.
            The ball is in Mayweathers court now.

Comment

That's why I keep saying with 40 mil + 35% upside on table there is no way team pac can walk away

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                That's why I keep saying with 40 mil + 35% upside on table there is no way team pac can walk away
                They managed to walk from 50/50 when the fight was at its peak...

Comment

No one expected this fight to do well PPV-wise. It's high-time for Pac and Mayweather to fight each other.

Comment

Ppvs don't matter doe... Unless it's Floyd then it's a flop. But glasser isn't reliable but ofcourse it's low

Comment

Glad they are low. Stop putting crap on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X