Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Back in February: Klitschko, I'm Coming For You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God, Chisora looked shot to shit, he should hang em up. Very dissapointing.

Fury? Decent jab, decent game plan (switching to southpaw totally confused Chisora).

That said, he's still slow, uncoortinated and pretty mediocre. In not so many words he's ****.

Klitschko will destroy him in a brutal fashion. I hope Fury will talk a lot of his usual delusional and disrespectful trash talk and pisses Wlad off.

We've seen what happens to tall guys who step on Klitschko's toe (Pulev, Wach). The only diffrence is, Fury isn't as durable as them. It will be quick and brutal and I will enjoy every second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      My God, Chisora looked shot to shit, he should hang em up. Very dissapointing.

Fury? Decent jab, decent game plan (switching to southpaw totally confused Chisora).

That said, he's still slow, uncoortinated and pretty mediocre. In not so many words he's ****.

Klitschko will destroy him in a brutal fashion. I hope Fury will talk a lot of his usual delusional and disrespectful trash talk and pisses Wlad off.

We've seen what happens to tall guys who step on Klitschko's toe (Pulev, Wach). The only diffrence is, Fury isn't as durable as them. It will be quick and brutal and I will enjoy every second of it.
      I thought your boy was going to spark Fury out? lol

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        hello dude? vitali was 41 yrs old,,,,shot and had one good arm that fight. chisora is tough tho and Tyson dominated him but don't make it more than it is. chisora was never very good and fury is only a descent fighter
        Hello to you sir, and I hope you won't mind me pointing out that you make the same common spelling mistake in just about every comment you post.

This is how you spell decent, meaning quite good. Descent means going down, which I now believe is what Wlad will do if he gets in the ring with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I thought your boy was going to spark Fury out? lol
          So did I. Unfortunately, Chisora is more shot than I thought he was.

Del Boy from Klitschko fight would indeed spark that mediocre twitter celebrity

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            So did I. Unfortunately, Chisora is more shot than I thought he was.

Del Boy from Klitschko fight would indeed spark that mediocre twitter celebrity
            So you are still right, even when you are wrong?

Lol. nice trick, wish I could pull it off. Reality is tough to face sometimes.

Comment

Fury wouldn't see the fourth round if he fights klitschko

Comment

pity for clutchko his day's are numbered

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Owned....!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I don't know, would Trevor Berbick beat prime Muhammad Ali?

Obviously, Fury isn't Berbick and Chisora isn't Ali, but you get my point.

If you think Chisora that fought Klitschko wouldn't cause any problems to Fury then you're delusional, just like Fury who's hyped only by few delusional Brits .

How the hell anybody can think Fury is a good fighter is beyond me.

Comment

its not necessarily about fury beating wlad, its about the guy being possibly the best heavy on the planet not named klitschko

Comment

Working...
                      X