No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Beats Down, Stops Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The sound of idiots booing during this fight was music to my ears.

When the idiots boo during a Tyson Fury fight it means Tyson is boxing the way a man with his unique physical attributes should be boxing - using his height, massive reach and excellent defensive footwork to pepper his opponent with a steady stream of punches while taking nothing back in return.

When Tyson boxes like that, there is no heavyweight in the world who can defeat him, and that includes Wlad.

Other men have beaten Del Boy, but nobody has ever beaten him easily, including Vitali and Haye. Fury handled Chisora without even raising a sweat. And without putting any effort into his punches, he left Del Boy, who doesn't usually mark up, looking like somebody had been hitting him with a baseball bat.
    Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
    Excellent assessment.
    Cheers. I'm glad you, and a few others, are still able to recognise the "sweet science" when they see it.
    If Fury boxed like that against Wlad, he would win, I believe.
    The reason? ... when he puts his mind to it, Fury is even better at boring the casuals than Wlad is.

Comment

Originally posted by volt View Post
      Worst night of UK boxing-absolute garbage.
      It was a much better fight card than the one in USA.

Comment

Fight was an absolute waste of time.

Comment

Bottom line is that anger management ruined Chisora. A happy, content slugger is a useless slugger. Maybe it´s time for him to retire and enjoy his family, at least he gave it a shot and ducked no one.

Comment

fury was really impressive,
            chsiora came to fight, but fury was just too good for him

i dont buy it that chisora was shot,
            it was a combination of fury's jab, height, reach and being in the southpaw stance,
            that really was too much for chisora to deal with

to me it didnt even feel like fury was putting all his power into the shots...

if fury lands on wlad its lights out...

Comment

Wlad knocks this bum out in less than 4 rounds...

Comment

Seriously, these guys are horrible............the Heavyweights are atrocious!

Any one over 215lbs needs to qualify for a license to box.
                These big slow awkward guys are a disgrace!
                "peeleft: they all stink!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                  As ive said..... Chisora is an extremely over rated B level fighter. What more do you britts need to see ??? total sparring partner.

Im no Fury fan, but I did see a big improvement in him tonight. He was an awkward mess against Cunningham .
                  Remember his trainer was not there VS Cunningham and also Fury was ****** and chatting **** for rounds which lead to the KD. A smart Fury is not as bad as when he was first on the scene and a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    Not the same Chisora that fought Vitali or Helenius. He looked like a shot yourneyman in there, he better retire. It was a disgrace, the whole card was lame. And Fury gets flattened by Wlad easily. It wasnt that Fury is so good, Chisora is just totally over the hill.

Yet he was still good enough to beat Scott. What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                    X