Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov Beats Down, Stops Castillo in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope JLC spends his $ wisely, whatever he made, and makes some solid investments. He doesn't need to take any more punishment, he should be the one getting "showcase" type fights against no-hopers, instead of Provo & Rourke.

Comment

I can't wait to see someone beat the absolute f**k out of Provodnikov. Him and his team are shameless. They offered a fight to a retired Shane Mosley, a semi-retired Zab Judah, and Mauricio Herrera who will be fighting in Las Vegas on HBO in a couple of weeks for good money I'm assuming.

How dare Herrera turn down the opportunity to fight in Russia, the boxing capital of the world, for peanuts and a few AK47s, .

Comment

Far too depressing for my taste.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What a joke

Comment

I hope JMM beats his ass

Comment

What currency is the 500k in? It could turn out to be $10,000.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                No he didn't.

Herrera was also apparently offered that much money and he accepted and he said on twitter it turned out to be 350 dollars . I'm sure he was being sarcastic

But Ruslans team are a joke.

Castillo got nowhere near that much money.
                Absolutely. No way he got anywhere near that much. Hopefully Castillo won't get screwed out of his paycheck like Fres Oquendo did.

Comment

Castillo had to be doing this for the money. Damn , getting in the ring with Provo at his age. wtf? He was proven to be way past it back in 2010. It wasn't a question of whether he still had it.

And then he gets into the ring with Provo? brave. but the man was doing this for $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Hopefully Castillo won't get screwed out of his paycheck like Fres Oquendo did.
                    What happened there? He didn't get paid at all?

Comment

Pac's mom vs ruslan's mom, who wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X