No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Heated Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    WAR FURY!!!! Can't believe no network picked it up... it will be streamed legally on ESPN3 for free but I prefer watching it on my TV (I'm old school like that). And I have a big TV as a monitor to my computer but it is not the same.... I STILL PREFER to watch it thru my DirecTV receiver. Sue me.
    boxing was soo much better in the 90's when every significant heavyweight fight was televised. always loved tuesday night fights on usa network. pisses me off that we miss so amny heavyweight fights theses days when descent matches are seldomly made. its ridiculous this fight isnt televised

Comment

Then stop spamming my inbox telling me to accept your friend request. I am not interested you weird little psycho.
      You have a vivid imagination

Comment

Fury should keep the beard and head to Hollywood; he's a natural (Great Britain's version of Jethro Bodine).

Comment

i just find thes jnr and snr setup hilarious

i hope chris is the real deal, and i hope to see bank snr in the ring at the end of each round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You have a vivid imagination

The things people make up on here are both hilarious and worrying.

Comment

Then stop spamming my inbox telling me to accept your friend request. I am not interested you weird little psycho.
              It's for these reasons I have disabled all communication options under my profile. I got tired of all the weird/gay friend request. THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK!!!!

I also would get spam, not interested.

Comment

Working...
              X