Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent video. It is clear as day. I love Maidana but he is as basic as a fighter gets, and he beat the **** out of Mayweather, TWICE. He actually won both fights in many people's eyes. Bradley is more elusive and slick, and Pacquiao was able to find him and dominate him. If you know boxing, you know Floyd stands no chance against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Excellent video. It is clear as day. I love Maidana but he is as basic as a fighter gets, and he beat the **** out of Mayweather, TWICE. He actually won both fights in many people's eyes. Bradley is more elusive and slick, and Pacquiao was able to find him and dominate him. If you know boxing, you know Floyd stands no chance against Pacquiao.

I know you're not actually serious but it's still humorous to see it said.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Tim Bradley hit the deck twice vs Kendall Holt.

Vs Ruslan Provnikov, he was batted from round 1 - round 12, he was out on his feet several times in the fight

Vs JMM, he was hit with a ton of power punches and ran the whole fight
        and he won all of those fights!! shows u he can "adjust".. u know the one thing floyd fans loves to brag about floyd so much.

Comment

hate it when people put to clips side by side like that

am i supposed to be able to watch both simultaneously?

Comment

this is absurd... and i cant stand Floyd like every normal human being.

you have to be completely delusional to believe this.

Comment

Tell you what if it happened a few years ago I reckon he would have kicked Floyd's ass, now though he doesn't have the same tank on him but he is still incredibly fast...
              Its just well you know why all this wait apart from the obvious of Floyd being a *****.

Comment

I had him winning the first fight in a close battle...
                The second the referee helped Floyd win, Maidana would have won if the referee never showed his bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  The second the referee helped Floyd win, Maidana would have won if the referee never showed his bias.
                  I thought maidana won the second, drew the first

i wish i could get the video file into sony vegas without it crashing so i could upload some rounds with slo-mo on the exchanges(slo mo, because apperently alot of people need it)

i think once the fight became boring people stopped paying attention, and from there just assume floyd dominated, boring fight must = floyd win
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-25-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I know you're not actually serious but it's still humorous to see it said.
                    Owned so hard.

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    I thought maidana won the second, drew the first

i wish i could get the video file into sony vegas without it crashing so i could upload some rounds with slo-mo on the exchanges(slo mo, because apperently alot of people need it)

i think once the fight became boring people stopped paying attention, and from there just assume floyd dominated, boring fight must = floyd win
                    Yup. I agree with Split, the second one was more clear IMO. In the first one, I thought Maidana did enough in the first half and later stages to edge it out.

Comment

A golovtard talking shi.t..you should quiet as a mouse.

Floyd has moved up numerous times to win titles...GGG doesn't have the balls or skills to move up once.

Comment

Working...
                      X