No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Return: Jennings Under Serious Consideration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight.

Jennings defeated the unbeaten Perez who had firmly established himself a contender after defeating the KO kingpin Magomed.also Szpilka had his unbeaten record taken by Jennings.

Jennings is a stand out contender,not only that he is in line for the WBC title.all we need now is to have this fight sanctioned as a fight for the interim
    WBC belt like theunified champ GGG just fought Rubio for,then it gives Stiverne no where to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      Interesting that you of all people seem to rate Eddie Chambers higher than David Haye.
      I don't. But I do know the difference between a voluntary and a unification fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        Great fight.

Jennings defeated the unbeaten Perez who had firmly established himself a contender after defeating the KO kingpin Magomed.also Szpilka had his unbeaten record taken by Jennings.

Jennings is a stand out contender,not only that he is in line for the WBC title.all we need now is to have this fight sanctioned as a fight for the interim
        WBC belt like theunified champ GGG just fought Rubio for,then it gives Stiverne no where to run.
        It's a very smart strategic move for sure, but Jennings is not a stand out contender.

How many in the top 10 do you think he'd beat?

Comment

Hell no... Shannon BRIGGS ON EM!!! Let's go champ!! Briggs is the fight the whole world wants to see. LET'S GO CHAMP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't. But I do know the difference between a voluntary and a unification fight.
            No, you definitely do not.

Comment

No, you definitely do not.
              Yes, I definitely do.

But please, explain your wisdom to me.

This should be good..

Comment

Yes, I definitely do.

But please, explain your wisdom to me.

This should be good..
                Was Klitschko mandated to fight Haye? No of course he wasn't. It was a fight he didn't have to take, he wasn't going to be stripped was he? So what if it was a unification fight he clearly sought Haye out and fought him as a voluntary fight. Which hopefully he will do again against the WBC champ.

Comment

Was Klitschko mandated to fight Haye? No of course he wasn't. It was a fight he didn't have to take, he wasn't going to be stripped was he? So what if it was a unification fight he clearly sought Haye out and fought him as a voluntary fight. Which hopefully he will do again against the WBC champ.
                  You could have just explained from the beginning that you don't know the difference between a voluntary defence and a unification fight.

Comment

You could have just explained from the beginning that you don't know the difference between a voluntary defence and a unification fight.
                    You think it's impossible to go out of your way and take a voluntary unification fight. You have no credibility, none. There is nothing more to say to you.

Comment

Man no wonder I don't watch HWs, when is Wlad gonna step up and fight Briggs?

Looking at Jennings' record, if he weighed 147 pounds I would be raving about him as the second coming of Christ, "beating undefeated fighters, most feared", but since he's a heavyweight and will probably lose to a large foreign man, he sucks. Wish it was the 1970s.

(etc)
                      Last edited by ////; 11-25-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X