No announcement yet.

All Time HW Tourney: #5 Joe Louis vs #12 Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    The fact that you think Wlad could ever be a top 3 ATG is very disrespectful to everyone else's intelligence.
    Agree completely but I don't believe Joe would have put up much of a fight. Unless he came out like Dempsey did with Willard, coming out with intentions of murder... I think a very good possibility he would get KO'ed. Louis would need to go for the knock out and not try to outbox or play it safe.

Comment

Results wider than I expected so far.

Comment

LOL @ #12

All these fantasy fights just do is prove nothing and get dudes online nerd raging.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          15 rounds vs 12 makes little difference in any constellation. If you can go 12, 15 is FA more.

Joe Louis would never last a round.

Gloves would play no issue either.

Wladimir has never been hit cleanly by a guy as small as Louis.

Wladimir has never been hurt by any guy as weak as Louis.
          in turd world.

15 rounds don't matter. smaller gloves don't matter........nothing matters anymore when it comes to ones favorite fighter to nut hug.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              Man you have an avi of a guy who wants to "emulate" him, be careful what you wish for.
              Emulate him in achievements, not style

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Agree completely but I don't believe Joe would have put up much of a fight. Unless he came out like Dempsey did with Willard, coming out with intentions of murder... I think a very good possibility he would get KO'ed. Louis would need to go for the knock out and not try to outbox or play it safe.
              I don't really see the point in discussing such a meaningless issue, but I would discuss who has had the greater career and that is clearly Louis.

Comment

Anyone who would even want to see Louis in the ring with Wlad is a sicko. You would be sending Louis to his death.

No wonder betting on fights is so easy. Look at this poll. LOL. Literally laughed aloud when I saw the reuslts.
                Last edited by ////; 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Realistically Wlad is too big AND skilled

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Realistically Wlad is too big AND skilled
                    The too big argument is pointless. Like Wlad is too big to be knocked out? Puritty and Brewster were too small for him.

Louis inside four.

Comment

Louis is the one guy pre-Liston I would pick over Wlad without blinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X