No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Soooo answer me this question........ is Algieri better or more accomplished than any of them names on Floyd's resume? Not to mention those same guys you rate so poorly were all champions coming off impressive wins before Mayweather fought them. Let me ask another question..... was Rios a top contender when Pacquiao fought him after his lost to Alvarado? You guys stay hating and disrespecting people who pull facts and post with logic. Pacquiao hasn't done much at 147 in a long time but yet Floyd is fighting all the bums? You guys are fanny delusional.
    "algieri tall doe!!!!"
    "algieri beat provonikov doe!!!"
    "algieri a "master boxer" doe!!!!"
    "algieri got a masters doe!!!!"

-a pacf@g's justification for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      If Floyd fought Algieri, they'd be screaming that he should be banned from boxing. They'd be having an epic roasting session right now.
      Man, words can't describe how crappy this fight was. But then again, I said that before the Rios fight too. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Vargas is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        Anyone who thought the fight was going to turn out differently was delusional. When even Pac-Boy was going on about how crap of a fight it was and it being a waste of time....you knew it was bad. Even check_hooks had to struggle to find something to say about this garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          If Floyd fought Algieri, they'd be screaming that he should be banned from boxing. They'd be having an epic roasting session right now.
          The funny thing is that they say Maidana, Guerrero and Ortiz were bums but give props to Pacquiao for beating someone that should not even been in the ring with him. All 3 Mayweather opponents had titles and impressive wins and were ranked at WW. I really feel Pacquiao fans are more intrigued with seeing him perform well no matter who it is he is fighting so they can say how great he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
            All the Pacroid supporters are running up and down the streets yelling and screaming because once again their catch weight king won a fight. Notice I said catch weight king because Pacroid only fights at a catch weight. Don't understand why anyone would agree to put a 147lbs title on the line if they coward your fighting is scared to come in at the divisional weight. ... Pacroid should be ban from the sport of boxing if he don't wa t tk figbt at the 147lbs limit. ....
            Actually, I see more post from the Pac haters than Pac supporters posting on this thread. You butt hurt bro? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              The funny thing is that they say Maidana, Guerrero and Ortiz were bums but give props to Pacquiao for beating someone that should not even been in the ring with him. All 3 Mayweather opponents had titles and impressive wins and were ranked at WW. I really feel Pacquiao fans are more intrigued with seeing him perform well no matter who it is he is fighting so they can say how great he is.
              lol the same maidna who almost got out boxed by the corpse of erik morales?

you wanna prop up victor freaking ortiz? algieri fighting through that horrible alien looking eye injury is better than anything victor ortiz has ever done in the ring.

robert guerrero is basically a rich mans version of brandon rios.

anybody who know anything about boxing and is credible knows that BOTH Pac and floyd's last couple fights have been trash.

Comment

• Chrissie Algieri a weak frail gender bending wimp

Chrissie fraud Algieri disappointed and disgusted every white person in America with that pitiful lame weak frail showing agianst little manny Paq. No wonder the never dated a woman Chrissie still lives at home with mommy and daddy in the basement. Chrissie is more female than a man.

Comment

• Reading this site reminds me, that there is a difference being a boxing fan and being a Pac/may fan. Damn, guys. Some objectivity wouldn hurt at all, would it?

When talking about "elite fighters" or "good fighters", there are more guys that fit that prescription than Manny and Floyd

And people focus too much on losses. Guy like Maidana and Khan has fought them all, win or lose. Being active at the highest level gets things to toyr arsenal that training alone cant get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    lol the same maidna who almost got out boxed by the corpse of erik morales?

you wanna prop up victor freaking ortiz? algieri fighting through that horrible alien looking eye injury is better than anything victor ortiz has ever done in the ring.

robert guerrero is basically a rich mans version of brandon rios.

anybody who know anything about boxing and is credible knows that BOTH Pac and floyd's last couple fights have been trash.
                    So true...

Guarantee the Flo****s will bring up whatever ABCDEFG alphabet title Ortiz, Guerrero and Maidana had

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilpo View Post
                      Reading this site reminds me, that there is a difference being a boxing fan and being a Pac/may fan. Damn, guys. Some objectivity wouldn hurt at all, would it?

When talking about "elite fighters" or "good fighters", there are more guys that fit that prescription than Manny and Floyd

And people focus too much on losses. Guy like Maidana and Khan has fought them all, win or lose. Being active at the highest level gets things to toyr arsenal that training alone cant get.
                      Exactly. And you could see the difference last night. Total amateur hour from Team Algieri. They were in way over their heads. I'd like to think that if he had gotten maybe one or two more HBO dates, he might have stood a better chance. Not that it would've mattered much but we wouldn't have gotten that complete embarrassment we got yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X