Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao said he is ready for Mayweather next year. Lets see if Floyd is

Comment

This is what happens when people of Algieri's level take on people of Pac's level.

Comment

Guys complaining mis-match when hoping the great white hope would outbox this legend. IMO any fighter will have problems fighting a tall lengthy fighter always on the back foot. But Manny handled em no prob.

Comment

Next up for Pac: A battleroyal with Jesse Vargas! Arum will promote it by saying, "it isn't Floyd Mayweather, but Vargas used to be promoted by Mayweather, so it's close." Arum will call it the Pacquaio/Almost Floyd dream match.

I wonder if Bob Arum will use his phony countdown clock promotion again like he did a few years ago. Pac fans will forget it but Arum was using a phony countdown clock for Mayweather to sign for a Pac fight even though he had already told Antonio Margarito that he would fight Pac next.
          Last edited by big_james10; 11-23-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Look at that! I know the outcome of the fight and i still havr my $70..win win for me...hopefully Pac fights ANYBODY of note next...hes too big of a name to be in these kinda fights, that was the dumbest thing pac ever done was resigning with Bob

Comment

I hate how nice Pac can be. He should have destroyed Algieri in that round. That let him out of his cage comment was great, and it would have been even better if Pac just put it on him.

Algieri is a good fighter. I would pick him to beat most 140 pound fighters. It was really just a matter of Pac being a great fighter. It will be interesting to see if Floyd can still move well enough to keep Pac off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                STFU idiot....and get that not-so-great fighter off of your avatar. Jerk
                Dafuq? Blow me dude. I'm an Alexander fan and I got him stopping Khan in December. After that fight, I'll change it again.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                  They never let him out of his cage. wtf!
                  hahahahahaha that corner was weirdo central.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    I hate how nice Pac can be. He should have destroyed Algieri in that round. That let him out of his cage comment was great, and it would have been even better if Pac just put it on him.

Algieri is a good fighter. I would pick him to beat most 140 pound fighters. It was really just a matter of Pac being a great fighter. It will be interesting to see if Floyd can still move well enough to keep Pac off of him.
                    thats laughable.

Comment

Floyd? Who that gayweather pillow puncher that woman beater?
                      You gayweather dindnt know where to hide her two tiny balls!
                      Bring the pacquiao vs garcia who the f! Cares 4 gayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X