• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a joke of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      He threw the fight. No worries though were right where we wanna be
      you saw the same thin i did he threw the fight like clottey, mosley , and hoya did

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        I gotta say. Pacquiao & Mayweather both don't seem that great. seeing Pac vs. Algieri & Floyd vs. Maidana showed me the holes they both have, even if past prime against prime fighters.

PEDquez could stop Pacquiao again honestly. I wanna see PAC vs. Garcia though, FOTY candidate!
        It's not that they're not great, it's that they know they are a class above the fighters they are facing so they don't need to up it up a gear, they are preserving themselves for bigger fights and given their age, it's obviously understanding

Comment

I couldn't work out if i was suspicious of what drug testing was in place or just that Algeiri was on the screen and that Arum had pulled another stroke

Comment

Jesus vs Power Stone

Jesus won!

Comment

Congrats Manny... I guess.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao cant KO a bum / runner. Sh** is sad.

Comment

SOMEONE OWES ME 50 MILLION POINTS!!!!!.... PLEASE PAY UP !!!!!! PACQUIAO FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                  I think Pac wins this fight but I want to bet sooooo....... I got 50 Million that says Algieri wins. Any takers?

I TOOK THAT BET NOW PAY UP BRO!!! THX

Comment

Still the ****ing best!!!! Just called out floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      I gotta say. Pacquiao & Mayweather both don't seem that great. seeing Pac vs. Algieri & Floyd vs. Maidana showed me the holes they both have, even if past prime against prime fighters.

PEDquez could stop Pacquiao again honestly. I wanna see PAC vs. Garcia though, FOTY candidate!
                      STFU idiot....and get that not-so-great fighter off of your avatar. Jerk

Comment

Working...
                      X