Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir 'King' Khan: He never got close to putting me down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan exists on a different planet / reality from the rest of us mere humans.

On planet Amir, anything is possible...

Comment

ariza did say pacquiao badly hurt khan once ontop of hurting him on numerous occassions, although they had good back and forth, khan also had some moments of buzzing pacquiao

ariza's word is the most neutral on the subject

Comment

Lol why is this such a big deal now

Comment

I don't believe anything Khan, suckback or the parkinsons destroyer Ariza have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I honestly don't believe what Roach says. When Amir was with him, he said Amir got the better of Manny. Ariza, might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he seems honest enough to me - says and has said Khan did well and never was dropped.

As was said, if Khan was put down I'm sure the world would have known.

Show me some videos or keep quiet.
            He actually said it after Amir left him too. Khan had already gone with Hunter and Roach said that Amir had put Manny down 3 times and never gone down himself.

The only reason he's piping up now is because they're talking about Amir fighting Pacquaio. He's really trying to hype up Pacquaio and make him seem like he's still the same fighter he was a few years ago which he clearly isn't.

Comment

Khan also walked through Ward's punches lol...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Khan exists on a different planet / reality from the rest of us mere humans.

On planet Amir, anything is possible...
                I like how you've shifted the focus onto Khan when it's Roach who is the one initiating this. He came out with the statement which completely contradicts statements he's made in the past about Khan/Pacquaio sparring.

But Khan is the bad guy for pointing out these contradictions! Go figure

Comment

Roach just trying to discredit Khan cause potential Floyd fight is next.

Comment

Was only a matter of time before this fight got made. Too many egos from both sides.

Comment

This is the same Roach who rejected Khan as an opponent before they signed the Algieri fight because he doesn't like Khan's style and he "holds too much"

Funny how he didn't dismiss Khan so flagrantly and say anything about Pacquiao knocking him out then.

Freddie is on his period.

Comment

Working...
                      X