No announcement yet.

Mickey Rourke vs Elliot Seymour on November 28, Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Rourke vs Elliot Seymour on November 28, Moscow

62-year-old American actor Mickey Rourke will enter the ring as part of the boxing show on November 28 in Moscow. His opponent gonna be 29-year-old American middleweight Elliot Seymour, who has 10 fights and only one win.

MR: "Boxing is a very beautiful and fair sport. It is an important part of my life. Boxing taught me to respect, perseverance, patience and concentration. I've always had a dream to fight in Russia. Thanks to Andrey Ryabinsky for the opportunity. "

Ryabinsky: "Mickey Rourke wanted to fight in Moscow really bad".

Source: http://allboxing.ru/news/20141119-19...abrya-v-moskve

Moscow is becoming the Mecca of Boxing, hahaha

Comment

This is like the reverse Provo/JLC

Comment

Micky Rourke vs GGG spring 2015

Comment

Will Roach train Rourke like he used to??

Comment

No wonder Mickey has been training 4 days a week at Wild Card boxing under Marvin Somodio. I thought he was just trying to get in shape for a movie.

#MickeyRourke putting some work on the speed bag #boxing #Hollywood #fighterForLife

A video posted by Somodio Marvin (@marvinsomodio) on

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              No wonder Mickey has been training 4 days a week at Wild Card boxing under Marvin Somodio. I thought he was just trying to get in shape for a movie.

#MickeyRourke putting some work on the speed bag #boxing #Hollywood #fighterForLife

I bet he doesn't get drug tested.

Comment

He hasn't fought in 20 years and he was to old then..........if the fight is straight up then Mickey is a little screwy but he's been like that for ever.
                He is a tuff rugged guy but 62 isn't 42!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

62 with a body like that.....i dont know man....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I bet he doesn't get drug tested.
                    He won't he is 62 man and lost a lot of muscle mass but he is on something for sure, but something light, he used to be really big a few years ago now he is trimmed and lean.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    62 with a body like that.....i dont know man....lol
                    He is on HGH and TRT, but not as big as he used to be. He is cutting weight so I guess he seriously wants to fight one time just for fun in Russia.

Ill tune in, but the fight is probably fixed like when he was in his 40s and turned pro in Japan.

Rourke was a really good Amateur boxer as a teen, he wanted to be a boxer since he was a young boy and would train every week until he became an actor.

Comment

Working...
                    X