Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Grcia vs. Keith Thurmon at 147. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Garcia is too much right now. He's languid and hits like a mack truck. Yeah 1time hits harder probably....but his wackiness in the ring might be capitalized on by Danny.

He'd make him pay for every little mistake

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      This has to be a joke. Thurman outpowers and outclasses the lesser fighter in Garcia. Garcia is a glorified C- level fighter for real.

Comment

who knows..Danny has yet to fight at 147 and Thurman has yet to fight a b class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          who knows..Danny has yet to fight at 147 and Thurman has yet to fight a b class fighter
          Diego Chavez?

Comment

Thurman wrecks Garcia.

Garcia struggles with movers and this mover is also a puncher who can box at JMW.

Comment

Garcia can time him on the way in, similar to how Chaves did at times. I'm going with Thurman as well but it's one of those fights where any outcome wouldn't surprise me and I mean that literally.

Comment

Danny would definitely catch Thurman coming in at some point. Thurman tends to get reckless sometimes. Danny is great at capitalizing off his opponents mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I think Garcia is too much right now. He's languid and hits like a mack truck. Yeah 1time hits harder probably....but his wackiness in the ring might be capitalized on by Danny.

He'd make him pay for every little mistake
                  Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

I'd go with Garcia simply through experience.

I want to see Thurman against some real competition in 2015 and actually see where he's at on the world stage.

Comment

Thurman is very like Khan stylistically, a lot of the same defensive flaws too.
                      His speed and movement will give Garcia problems early on until he finds his timing and wipes Thurman's clock as he comes in.

Thurmans strength is not his power but his handspeed. Garcia will slow him down to the body & catch him coming in with the garsh.

Thurman is so raw and I don't trust that chin one bit, hes a brutal K.O waiting too happen. Alright enough prospect but at this stage overrated as hell.
                      He is a good amateur.

Comment

Working...
                      X