No announcement yet.

maidana destroyed broners and mayweathers image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Boxing historians certainly don't see it that way. Neither do normal unbiased boxing fans. Only completely irrational fanboys of certain fighters (or a certain fighter) do.
    Unless Floyd comes out with some sort of proof that Arum is the one derailing this fight then Floyd's petty illogical pretentious rants stroking his narcissistic ego and avoiding all things that have to do with Pacquiao will embody his legacy. How can you defend a guy who calls himself TBE who is not as great as Manny Pacquiao; the guy who came from flyweight to light middleweight becoming the one and only 8 division world champion. Floyd's a great atg fighter but condoning the name TBE is ludicrous. Give your head a shake man

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Unless Floyd comes out with some sort of proof that Arum is the one derailing this fight then Floyd's petty illogical pretentious rants stroking his narcissistic ego and avoiding all things that have to do with Pacquiao will embody his legacy. How can you defend a guy who calls himself TBE who is not as great as Manny Pacquiao; the guy who came from flyweight to light middleweight becoming the one and only 8 division world champion. Floyd's a great atg fighter but condoning the name TBE is ludicrous. Give your head a shake man
      Debatable. I certainly rank him greater.

Why do you guys get upset because someone calls himself TBE? It's obvious to everyone he's not even close, so why pay attention to it? It's a marketing ploy. Ali did the same before doing anything. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Debatable. I certainly rank him greater.

Why do you guys get upset because someone calls himself TBE? It's obvious to everyone he's not even close, so why pay attention to it? It's a marketing ploy. Ali did the same before doing anything. Let it go.
        It would be one thing if Floyd was promoting an oppressed people with his in your face ego. But he isn't and with comments like "what has Africa ever done for me" in regards to giving money he is making himself look like an idiot. Floyd gets a lot of deserved heat and I believe this fight not happening is some where in the middle. For all we know Haymon may pull the strings for Floyds career especially with what we have seen with Quilin. If Floyd would be a little more open and explain whats going on instead of blasting sports personalities and telling interviewers not to ask about Pac then maybe we would be a little more understanding. And it's also hard to discredit Ali when he fought all comers.

Comment

Broner and Mayweather definitely made Maidana look good. Let's just put it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
            Just can't resist the race card huh buddy? *****/Floyd/Cry Baby Floyd fans... this is all coincidence right. Nothing to do with race right?? LOL!

You act like the OP created this thread with any substance. Maidana destroyed Mayweather's image? PEDS use? Really? LMAO! The last I checked Floyd has two Ws over Maidana.

Whomever Floyd fights next will probably be the biggest fight of that year.

How about Maidana? If he never fought again, most wouldn't even notice.

Sit down, clown!
            You must be a genius to figure this out now go whine and cry some more

Comment

Working...
            X