maidana destroyed broners and mayweathers image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is right

Broner is self explanatory

Floyd has to resort to changing gloves the day before the fight. That is unheard of. Win or lose he looks like a b*tch either way. And Maidana was a 18 to 1 underdog in the first fight and that fight wasn't even close. Maidana beat his ass.

The 2nd fight Floyd won but the fact that he had to cheat with the gloves, ring size and ref and that fight is meaningless.

In a fair fight, Maidana beats Floyd which is why hes rated higher on my P4P list

Comment

Maidana hurt his image after the second Floyd fight too. He looked like a bum chasing around Floyd. Pathetic performance compared to the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        This is what I'm talking about a cry baby Floyd fans no substance in his reply just attack the writer. Kind of like ***** does
        Just can't resist the race card huh buddy? *****/Floyd/Cry Baby Floyd fans... this is all coincidence right. Nothing to do with race right?? LOL!

You act like the OP created this thread with any substance. Maidana destroyed Mayweather's image? PEDS use? Really? LMAO! The last I checked Floyd has two Ws over Maidana.

Whomever Floyd fights next will probably be the biggest fight of that year.

How about Maidana? If he never fought again, most wouldn't even notice.

Sit down, clown!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          OP is right

Broner is self explanatory

Floyd has to resort to changing gloves the day before the fight. That is unheard of. Win or lose he looks like a b*tch either way. And Maidana was a 18 to 1 underdog in the first fight and that fight wasn't even close. Maidana beat his ass.

The 2nd fight Floyd won but the fact that he had to cheat with the gloves, ring size and ref and that fight is meaningless.

In a fair fight, Maidana beats Floyd which is why hes rated higher on my P4P list
          LUCKILY nobody gives a damn about your pound for pound list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bauermeis View Post
            Maidana wants no parts of the rematch for some reason.
            because maidana is still waiting for the pac call.
            toprank offered maidana the pac fight after floyd-maidana 1.

Comment

Originally posted by caleman View Post
              when are people going to admit this?

ok floyd ran and countered canelo, everyone thought he still had it

but then understimated maidana and got destroyed in the first fight (maidana also had pillow gloves) you can see floyd literally crying at the end of the 4th round i think, this fight is the worst floyd ever looked in his whole pro career

second fight floyd was on PEDs, rode his bicicle around the ring, clinched the whole fight and the ref didnt do anything about it

TMT = the maidana team
              Lol maidiana is a great warrior but he got outclasses in both fights....as for the second fight. its maidanas job to cut the ring off and corner floyd since he is an inside fighter, if he couldnt do that , he lost plain and simple floyd won by outside fighting .

Maidana didnt destory floyd in the first fight either. he opened up very aggressiciley in the first 3 rounds maybe 4 then died down and got outboxed... and if you watch the fight closely in the early rounds floyd also lands good shots in the brawl.

Why cant some ppl just take the fact maidana lost?

Comment

Certainly took away from what his already damaged legacy could have been. I fully expected Floyd to TKO Maidana in the re-match and prove the haters wrong. I was wrong and naive. Floyd did just barely enough to win and stay safe. I would let it go if it was because he was trying to get Pac for next May whilst trying to preserve the super fight. But I have my doubts, and my doubts have turned into resentment towards Floyd. Either you do your part in making the fight happen next year or forever be remembered for what you're considered now.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Certainly took away from what his already damaged legacy could have been. I fully expected Floyd to TKO Maidana in the re-match and prove the haters wrong. I was wrong and naive. Floyd did just barely enough to win and stay safe. I would let it go if it was because he was trying to get Pac for next May whilst trying to preserve the super fight. But I have my doubts, and my doubts have turned into resentment towards Floyd. Either you do your part in making the fight happen next year or forever be remembered for what you're considered now.
                  It wasn't obvious to you he'd use his legs more? Really?

And lol @ "damaged legacy".

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    It wasn't obvious to you he'd use his legs more? Really?

And lol @ "damaged legacy".
                    Ha so you don't think Floyd's legacy isn't damaged by not making the fight happen with Pacquiao already?? He's known more for ducking Pacquiao then he his for his 47 wins, in his own country. Come on Floyd's a laughing stock and will always be one if he doesn't fight Pac soon. I expected Floyd to use his legs. However I didn't expect him to throw less punches and reset as much as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Ha so you don't think Floyd's legacy isn't damaged by not making the fight happen with Pacquiao already?? He's known more for ducking Pacquiao then he his for his 47 wins, in his own country. Come on Floyd's a laughing stock and will always be one if he doesn't fight Pac soon. I expected Floyd to use his legs. However I didn't expect him to throw less punches and reset as much as he did.
                      Boxing historians certainly don't see it that way. Neither do normal unbiased boxing fans. Only completely irrational fanboys of certain fighters (or a certain fighter) do.

Comment

Working...
                      X