Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 years from now, what floyd jr fights would you recommend to your grandchildren?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather Marquez
    Mayweather corrales
    Mayweather Corley
    Mayweather vs Augustus

Those were all good fights he had some others of course but those are my favs. Fights I wouldn't wanna show them

Floyd baldo
    Floyd de la Hoya
    Floyd canelo - as masterful as it was it bored the **** outta me people prbly say the same about the Marquez fight but I enjoy watching Marquez look like a child great fighter can't take that away from him but god he's a whinny little ***** sometimes. -_-

Comment

"Grandfather, I can't sleep. Can you put that fight Baldomir vs Floyd again. It works every time"

Comment

corralles, gatti, marquez and oscar

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          "Grandfather, I can't sleep. Can you put that fight Baldomir vs Floyd again. It works every time"

Comment

Doesn't matter....each one was a fine example of the sweet science.

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
              specially if theyre interested in watching boxing classics
              Probably would go with the Chaves fight. To me it pretty much summed up what Mayweather was capable at his normal weight range.

Chaves isn't a great but he foughts great and did a solid job. I believe he lost his first fight or something and than won 30 straight before Mayweather.

Mayweather started off slugging with him... than boxed beautiful and tired him out - and than went for the kill and actually stopped him. He took some punches, he showed great defense, he showed great ring generalship and as we know it is always tough to stop a game mexican.

Also of course the Corrales fight - I mean ppl tend to forget that Mayweather wasn't such a favorite against Corrales. He was a mean punching machine. And Mayweather dominated him beautifully, knocked him down many times and just put up a clinic.

The Cotto fight. I mean Cotto really brought it to Mayweather and was competive almost every round and Floyd really accepted the challenge and I thought he almost won every round even though Cotto was in every round. It sounds crazy but Floyd in almost every round was just a tad better. Great display in the art called prizeboxing by both of them.

The Gatti fight not because it was competive - it wasn't. But it was a big step for Floyd in his career. He actually was still very hungry and probably one of his finest performance in putting together combinations and defense - he really gave it to the gutsy but skill wise inferior Gatti.

A few other fights come to mind as well - but probably a good start to get an overall feel for Mayweather

Comment

Are you dumb or what....DON'TTTT ever show any of Floyd Mayweather fights to your grandchildren because something that boring can give them nightmares. You can damage your TV or computer just playing Floyd Mayweather fights.

Comment

Even flowmos agree Floyd's best win was Chico. TBE because of Corrales, for real.

Comment

Thats terrible to let your grands watch that coward. I would only make them if they were being punished or something. Like for burning down the house or something!

Comment

idk really but off the top id say these

Canelo
                      Maidana
                      Mosley
                      De la hoya
                      hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X