Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 years from now, what floyd jr fights would you recommend to your grandchildren?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if my grandchildren behave mischievously i'll punish them by letting them watch fraud's fights. but we don't know in the future that watching fraud's fights will be deemed as child abuse.

Comment

the one vs manny (?)

Comment

Hatton
        Cotto
        Ortiz
        Gatti
        Maidana I
        Corrales
        Castillo II

Comment

In 40 years id take the grandkids to vegas to see Mayweather vs Pacquiao live

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            I would show them Castillo vs Mayweather 1. Mayweather vs Hatton, Mayweather vs Hoya and Canelo. I even show them the fight against Marquez, how he left him puzzled for 12 rounds, and how that was the first fight that he stood in front of his opponent and didn't use his legs as much. I would show them the second round against Mosley how he bounce back from that round and came back and took control of the fight, not only can he punch but he can take a punch as well.
            "how that was the first fight that he stood in front of his opponent and didn't use his legs as much."

Youve never watched Floyd at the lower weights right ?

Comment

I would show them the Hatton fight. Biggest hype ive never seen for a fight. Two undefeated prime fighters. That was just insance.

Floyd - Augustus for the fight.

Gatti, Corrales and Marquez after for the boxing display

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                "how that was the first fight that he stood in front of his opponent and didn't use his legs as much."

Youve never watched Floyd at the lower weights right ?
                I 've seen him fight at the lower weights before, get it together. All I was saying is that he came back from retirement and started fighting a lot more flat footed, he stood in front of Marquez and made easy money then he fought Mosley and every body that that he was going to use his legs and he didn't. He stood in the pocket and took care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Diego Corrales.
                  but grandfather, it's all over the net that Diego was severely weight drained. Big deal!

Comment

On days where whatever I do, I can't put my grandchild to sleep, I would put the Baldomir fight.

But I would turn down the volume because with all the booing by the fans, it may scare my grandchild.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                      "damnit, clean your room or you're watching mayweather-guerrero!"
                      Lmfao.....

Comment

Working...
                      X