Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    I saw Floyd's BBQ on All Access.

Him and Broner eating fried chicken and watermelon and drinking Kool Aid...

Many African American's enjoy 'junk' food (as does everyone else) but if you have a quick metabolism and exercise you can maintain a low body fat %.

Look at Floyd Snr and Uncle Rog - they are still pretty lean.

Then take a look at Broner's old man...

Its all about genetics.
    Agree about the genetics. Look at floyd's dad and khans dad? Floyd's family will have been like that for years and Khan will be just like his dad have dowagers hump by 45!

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      lol did you have some bad dream then you woke up and made this thread?
      lol not exactly, i bought a mcdonalds quarter pounder and fries the night before and felt like s*** the next day.. that stuff is poison

Comment

Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
        Agree about the genetics. Look at floyd's dad and khans dad? Floyd's family will have been like that for years and Khan will be just like his dad have dowagers hump by 45!
        Floyd's dad has lung disease and his uncle Roger has diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Although it might just be for the cameras, we've seen on several HBO 24/7s and Showtime All Access docs that Mayweather eats McDonalds food. How often he does and how much, no one knows for sure.

But, in his last few fights Mayweather didn't look quite the same, not as fast or as fluid as he once was. He's supposed to live an otherwise clean lifestyle but McDonalds food is known to come attached with health risks - could it be that Mayweather's penchant for McDonalds is actually contributing towards his deterioration as a fighter?
          McDonalds is only "bad" for you if you aren't physically active (Mayweather probably eats it far less, but Ochocinco was believed to eat McDonalds two to three times a day, every day, and he was able to manage it because he was always in training.

Mayweather, when in camp, regularly has 4-hour workout sessions and does his 7-mile runs. Beyond that, he doesn't drink/smoke and doesn't put on more than 5-7 pounds, from his fighting weight, when he isn't in camp.

Beyond all of the trips to McDonalds and Fatburger, people always seem to forget that he has a professional chef on staff to handle his nutrition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            McDonalds is only "bad" for you if you aren't physically active
            Not true, McDonalds is garbage, it doesn't make it any bit healthy if you train, lol, what kind of logic is that.

Last time I ate McDonalds, it is probably a year ago almost, I felt sick afterwards. Now I don't even dream of ever going to such a disgusting 'restaurant' again.

We all know the movie Supersize Me, remember how the guys health deteriorated. Never eat that shit if you have a normal brain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Not true, McDonalds is garbage, it doesn't make it any bit healthy if you train, lol, what kind of logic is that.

Last time I ate McDonalds, it is probably a year ago almost, I felt sick afterwards. Now I don't even dream of ever going to such a disgusting 'restaurant' again.

We all know the movie Supersize Me, remember how the guys health deteriorated. Never eat that shit if you have a normal brain.
              Yeah your spot on Weltsch.

It's not like just ordinary fatty nutrient, it's really high in the worst types and bad cholesterol, sugar and empty calories, hardly any essential nutrients. And aside from that I've also read that many of the additives in Maccas are deleterious to health and promote fat gain, arterial plaque.

The preservative is what got me, years later a cheeseburger was found almost perfectly preserved, that's pretty bad lol.

Supersize me was a good documentary, should be watched!

Comment

It didn't affect Usain Bolt.

Anyways, Floyd looked bad during All Access in that yoga class with love handles scarfing down a big mac in between.

Comment

Floyd looks about done to me.

The only "hard work" and "dedication" going on around TMT these days is the late nights working out inventive ways to duck PAc. Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Floyd's dad has lung disease and his uncle Roger has diabetes.
                    Yes they do but i'm on about there physiques!

Comment

I don't think it's the McDonald's slowing him down. But he's definitely faded. A lot of smoke and mirrors in that Maidana rematch. Then again I've thought that before and he keeps finding a way to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X