Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not an act cuz it runs in the family

One of the greatest scenes in 24/7 was when Floyd Sr rolled up to Taco Bell and got some Crunchy Tacos with no tomatoes

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      I think so, that's why he looked terrible in the Maidana fights. McDonalds makes you fatigued and shrinks your brain, literally.

Not that Mayweather needs to worry about the latter.
      What the hell are you talking about!

Talk about taking a piss!

Comment

I saw Floyd's BBQ on All Access.

Him and Broner eating fried chicken and watermelon and drinking Kool Aid...

Many African American's enjoy 'junk' food (as does everyone else) but if you have a quick metabolism and exercise you can maintain a low body fat %.

Look at Floyd Snr and Uncle Rog - they are still pretty lean.

Then take a look at Broner's old man...

Its all about genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
          McDonald's? Wtf is up with you haters spreading rumors that Money May eats that crap that Pacquiao endorses overseas due to his corporate endorsement obligations?

Everyone knows Money May would never eat at McDonald's because they don't serve co*k meat sandwiches on their menu
          I heard Mayweather drinks dick flavored coffee in the morning. He loves it....

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            I saw Floyd's BBQ on All Access.

Him and Broner eating fried chicken and watermelon and drinking Kool Aid...

Many African American's enjoy 'junk' food (as does everyone else) but if you have a quick metabolism and exercise you can maintain a low body fat %.

Look at Floyd Snr and Uncle Rog - they are still pretty lean.

Then take a look at Broner's old man...

Its all about genetics.
            To a point but its also about calories in calories out. Broners pops is eating 5x the amount of food floyd sr is. And im sure he never exercises seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              I think so, that's why he looked terrible in the Maidana fights. .
              I don't think you can blame golden arches for looking bad against Maidana if Floyd has been eating this for a while.

But once in a while isn't bad, he burns it off fast, but we know Floyd has so much money he wont eat golden arches stuff often when he can afford the best steak sandwiches in the world.

Comment

Yeah.. Eating fried chicken and golden arches with his little bum chum Adrien Broner is alright....

If your a ****ing HEAVYWEIGHT!

Truth is, there's nothing wrong with it.

In Floyd's case, FEAR burns up even more calories than all of his training. Fear of Pac.

And there's nowhere to run now either. If he gains weight, he gets punched out by the hard chinned, heavy handed Russian the class above him.

Game Set Match...

Let the man enjoy his maccas.

It comforts him in times of stress!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I don't think you can blame golden arches for looking bad against Maidana if Floyd has been eating this for a while.

But once in a while isn't bad, he burns it off fast, but we know Floyd has so much money he wont eat golden arches stuff often when he can afford the best steak sandwiches in the world.
                  You can't buy class

He also has a terrible taste in general, look at how he dresses for instance. I wouldn't be surprised if he stuffs himself with junk food all the time. He is just lucky genetically and trains a lot, otherwise he would look like Chris Arreola and fight at fat weight all while being a midget at the same time, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    Yeah.. Eating fried chicken and golden arches with his little bum chum Adrien Broner is alright....

If your a ****ing HEAVYWEIGHT!

Truth is, there's nothing wrong with it.

In Floyd's case, FEAR burns up even more calories than all of his training. Fear of Pac.

And there's nowhere to run now either. If he gains weight, he gets punched out by the hard chinned, heavy handed Russian the class above him.

Game Set Match...

Let the man enjoy his maccas.

It comforts him in times of stress!
                    It is well documented that some are stress eaters. Knowing how stressed Mayweather is, it could again suggest that he eats for instance, a lot of McDonalds, all jokes aside.

Comment

Tim Bradley said he thought it's all for cameras too but changed that view when he saw Floyd eat a pizza after training.

But I don't think it's affecting him too much. His conditioning is still exceptional . He has exceptional genetics and work ethic when he is in camp.

But his reflexes are going and he's getting his with shots he wouldn't have normally got hit with.
                      Last edited by jas; 11-13-2014, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X