Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    This thread is a revelation.

If Dirk can talk sense in Khannies, then he can do anything.

Next up, Miguel Cotto fans lmao
    *** me, that might even be beyond my reach.

One of them is a 50 year old online watch salesman who puts up pictures of himself next to hooker's arses in order to aggressively reaffirm his apparent "hetero***uality".

Another is big javi

They are a whole different kettle of fish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      *** me, that might even be beyond my reach.

One of them is a 50 year old online watch salesman who puts up pictures of himself next to hooker's arses in order to aggressively reaffirm his apparent "hetero***uality".

Another is big javi

They are a whole different kettle of fish.
      I'd like to know which race you are too.

Please do tell.

Comment

• He is a human race, honestly who gives a F I'm glad he is a boxing fan and not a ******ed **** suckin, nut huggin, excuse makin, bull**** rakin, **** swallowin, one man followin' cheerleader. Box Office is not right in the head, sorry Box Office!

Comment

• Just reading all the comments between Dirk and Box office over the past 4 or so pages. I don't understand how you can both be so sensitive and can't just agree to disagree, ****s crazy. Too much time on this forum imo.

Comment

• p.s Khan is a scared and soft weakling, and intellectually dishonest liar, his casual fans wouldn't know that because they are too, sorry but it's just the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdee View Post
              He is a human race, honestly who gives a F I'm glad he is a boxing fan and not a ******ed **** suckin, nut huggin, excuse makin, bull**** rakin, **** swallowin, one man followin' cheerleader. Box Office is not right in the head, sorry Box Office!
              Thanks alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Thanks alt.
                Huh? i'm not that dirk guy if you think that

Comment

• This is some fking hilarious stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I'd like to know which race you are too.

Please do tell.
                    I'm Chinese, bro.

Fank you, prease.

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    Just reading all the comments between Dirk and Box office over the past 4 or so pages. I don't understand how you can both be so sensitive and can't just agree to disagree, ****s crazy. Too much time on this forum imo.
                    Too much time on the forum and you've just gone and read all the comments?

It's just banter and by all accounts it's been pretty funny.

Aren't you the ex BNP member who was once posting about how we need to stop Pakistani immigrants "teerkin ouuurr jerrrbs" on Non Stop Boxing? Who's sensitive again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I'm Chinese, bro.

Fank you, prease.
                      You serious?

I have a specific arsenal-fan esque type in my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X