Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    This thread is a revelation.

If Dirk can talk sense in Khannies, then he can do anything.

Next up, Miguel Cotto fans lmao
    Already been admitted in the past that Khan is avoiding Brook. Fact!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Khan is avoiding short term temptations for a long term pleasure. Hoping to.

Are you South Asian? Come on son, you had the nerve to ask me.
        Nope. I read in some thread that you were Pakistani. I only asked for confirmation. And I only brought it up based on your accusation about me and British fighters which made no sense since Khan is British and I was digging him out. I guess you felt I was white and thus wouldn't do the same to Quigg or Frampton. Otherwise I don't see your point in bringing them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Nope. I read in some thread that you were Pakistani. I only asked for confirmation. And I only brought it up based on your accusation about me and British fighters which made no sense since Khan is British and I was digging him out. I guess you felt I was white and thus wouldn't do the same to Quigg or Frampton. Otherwise I don't see your point in bringing them up.
          A bit of it. Not gonna lie. You did talk about having natural affinity as I have for Amir, so can you, nothing wrong. However, you use money as a variable to defend Quigg-Frampton. Then proceed to say what's "best for the sport". I don't think people care if Stevenson piled serious money by avoiding Kovalev do they? How is that best for the sport. What's best is to have single LHW World Champ.

Also did you not slate Cruz asking for 3 mil against Rigo? He is chasing the highest purse he can. Why slate him for that? May be he knows his worth more than a guy on a forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            This thread is a revelation.

If Dirk can talk sense in Khannies, then he can do anything.

Next up, Miguel Cotto fans lmao
            *** me, that might even be beyond my reach.

One of them is a 50 year old online watch salesman who puts up pictures of himself next to hooker's arses in order to aggressively reaffirm his apparent "hetero***uality".

Another is big javi

They are a whole different kettle of fish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              *** me, that might even be beyond my reach.

One of them is a 50 year old online watch salesman who puts up pictures of himself next to hooker's arses in order to aggressively reaffirm his apparent "hetero***uality".

Another is big javi

They are a whole different kettle of fish.
              I'd like to know which race you are too.

Please do tell.

Comment

• He is a human race, honestly who gives a F I'm glad he is a boxing fan and not a ******ed **** suckin, nut huggin, excuse makin, bull**** rakin, **** swallowin, one man followin' cheerleader. Box Office is not right in the head, sorry Box Office!

Comment

• Just reading all the comments between Dirk and Box office over the past 4 or so pages. I don't understand how you can both be so sensitive and can't just agree to disagree, ****s crazy. Too much time on this forum imo.

Comment

• p.s Khan is a scared and soft weakling, and intellectually dishonest liar, his casual fans wouldn't know that because they are too, sorry but it's just the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdee View Post
                      He is a human race, honestly who gives a F I'm glad he is a boxing fan and not a ******ed **** suckin, nut huggin, excuse makin, bull**** rakin, **** swallowin, one man followin' cheerleader. Box Office is not right in the head, sorry Box Office!
                      Thanks alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X