No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talz View Post

You can actually see from the videos of Virgil with Khan he is actually teaching him how to box, very few trainers do that these days. Like in the beginning of that video he is making Khan jab going forwards and then backwards as to throw off the opponent's attack, good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      My only guess is Khan has had some strong promise from Haymon that he gets the Mayweather fight if he gets past Algieri.
      That sounds about right. People forget Khan signed with Haymon right before Collazo after winning which, he was doing Ramadan, so Floyd ended up with a Maidana rematch.

Then after Alexander you have the super fight.

After May-Pac who else is left if Mayweather is victorious? Say he doesn't get Floyd there is Manny.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          That sounds about right. People forget Khan signed with Haymon right before Collazo after winning which, he was doing Ramadan, so Floyd ended up with a Maidana rematch.

Then after Alexander you have the super fight.

After May-Pac who else is left if Mayweather is victorious? Say he doesn't get Floyd there is Manny.
          And Arum is just going to work with Haymon regularly now?

Comment

• I don't see Khan being in such a bad position to be totally honest. If Mayweather and Pac retire by the end of the year he could get big fights with Brook and Thurman. There'll be a big scrap for the top of the division once these two are gone and if Khan doesn't lose before then, he'll be in a good position to reap the benefits.

Comment

• any idea when we'll find out who is screening this fight (i.e. sky etc..)

Comment

• Cong**** to Amir. Spike TV is a very prestigious channel in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  And Arum is just going to work with Haymon regularly now?
                  Unless they signed a one time only clause.

You can only give so many recycled Bradley, Rios and Marquez match ups. Who else at WW then? There is money to be made. I don't see why not? Plus Haymon has the big boys on a defensive now with his PBC empire, so better get used to dealing with him.

Comment

• Lol its no longer a sticky

Comment

• Khan ducking Bradley doe - http://youtu.be/KbRBKm4heRw

Comment

Working...
                      X