No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    It doesn't make Khan look any less bad. If he gets a Mayweather or Pacquaio fight next, it just shows all that's wrong with boxing and it was something Khan complained about having done to him.
    I agree with you somewhat but if the scenario plays out like I said then we view the bigger picture and be like okay so he did this and this for that and it worked.

However I still want the Brook showdown ASAP, if he 100% doesn't get Pac or May after beating Chris and decides to fight another feather fisted guy then that'll be an all time low even for him.

Comment

• Very disappointed with Khan lately. Not even a fan anymore, Khan seems to have lost his balls since he left the 140 Division.

Comment

Why would Mayweather fight him in September all of a sudden having mugged him off for the past two years?

A win over Chris Algieri on Spike TV? That's going to set pulses racing....
        I'm not saying he would. In fact, I find it very hard to believe.

But Cotto just signed with Jay-z so that's not happening. So there's realistically khan or Pacquiao rematch.

I think the Pacquiao rematch is way more likely to happen, but say Haymon did deliver Khan a mayweather fight, then who cares who he fought before? That would show that Khan took the right route, especially as if he fought someone like brook or thurman, the chances of him winning are way smaller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Very disappointed with Khan lately. Not even a fan anymore, Khan seems to have lost his balls since he left the 140 Division.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I'm not saying he would. In fact, I find it very hard to believe.

But Cotto just signed with Jay-z so that's not happening. So there's realistically khan or Pacquiao rematch.

I think the Pacquiao rematch is way more likely to happen, but say Haymon did deliver Khan a mayweather fight, then who cares who he fought before? That would show that Khan took the right route, especially as if he fought someone like brook or thurman, the chances of him winning are way smaller.
          The "right" route? I think you mean the duck route, the easy route or the puussy route.

Comment

The "right" route? I think you mean the duck route, the easy route or the puussy route.
            I mean the right route for himself to get the Mayweather fight. the route with low-risk, high reward.

Not saying it would be my preferred route - but if he can go through fighting average guys and get Mayweather on the back of that, good on him.

Chances are it will backfire massively though and he'll be left hanging as per usual.

Comment

• My only guess is Khan has had some strong promise from Haymon that he gets the Mayweather fight if he gets past Algieri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                My only guess is Khan has had some strong promise from Haymon that he gets the Mayweather fight if he gets past Algieri.
                He was probably promised it after Diaz, Collazo and Alexander too.

Amir is getting mugged off .

Comment

• Comment

• so it's on a friday this fight yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
                      so it's on a friday this fight yes?
                      Yes the 29th of may is a Friday

Comment

Working...
                      X