$150 for Nosebleeds isn't bad at all.

Comment

• can't wait for this fight

canelo is gonna whoop his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
        Kneeguel Jotto around the bros:

Kneeguel Jotto around the hoes:

Straight up disgusting. I'm sure during a family talk his teenage son cried out, "I learned it from watching you!"

Comment

• Comment

• I like cotto in this fight

Better feet and boxing ability imho

And more experienced

Cotto is 2 to 1 underdog at sports book

Gonna bet on him for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              I like cotto in this fight

Better feet and boxing ability imho

And more experienced

Cotto is 2 to 1 underdog at sports book

Gonna bet on him for sure
              You think it'll be higher than that when the fight gets closer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                Kneeguel Jotto around the bros:

Kneeguel Jotto around the hoes:

That is hilarious! LOL

Comment

• Cotto's footwork against Canelo

So I haven't thought a lot yet about who would win the fight or about the advanteges of both Canelo and Cotto are having over each other, but what comes to my mind is people who are saying Cotto has a footspeed advantage over Canelo and that his overall footwork is much better (which is all true), are forgetting that he had the same adventages over Margarito, too. So how significant would be Cotto's adventage in footwork departement against Canelo? Would his footwork be more important factor against Canelo than it was against Margarito?

The thing is both are good punchers and bigger guys than him with a reach adventage, (with Margarito being much larger guy) and neither guy was great at cutting off the ring so on paper has the tools to punish them. In fact that's what he was doing all night in Margarito 2. Now I haven't watched Cotto Margarito 1 in years so I don't recall of what was Cotto's game plan that night but I'll rewatch it soon, so please remind me how he started that fight. In case he started it thinking he could go straight and **** with Margarito instead of using his footwork and giving him angles than it explains it all and the answer to my own question would be that the first Margarito fight doesn't mean anything. But the thing is I don't remember it.

I'd say just like everybody else, that he should turn Canelo all night and give him trouble with his footwork but I just don't remember if he tried it too in the first Margarito fight or not?

Comment

• He started well in both fights but Margarito wore him down.
                    Canelo isn't a come forward pressure fighter with good stamina.

Comment

• Cottos footwork is going to be key for him. He really needs to move well, and I think his S&C coach will have him in good enough shape to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X