• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Lmao ikr, clearly saves a lot of stuff on his computer

C:\Users\******\Documents\commentswhichhaveupsetme
      literally lol'd

Comment

• This thread is destined to greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Not many people knew at the time Cotto was cherry picking another handicapped fighter.
          excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            excuses
            i know, it's so lame and SO unbecoming of a man. soft like charmin, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              This thread is destined to greatness
              hell yeah. there hasn't been a good rican/ messican scrap in years around here. is that you in the sig with LSC?

edit: damn, that's kid chocolate. my bad.

Comment

• Bayless failed there man. Tony clearly hits Cotto while he is down.

Comment

• Very solid breakdown op. You make plenty of great points with plenty of objectivity. From my understanding neither guy has many clear-cut advantages with the exception of Cotto's movement and Canelo's youth. Cotto also has a more experienced corner, I'm sure Roach will predict a Ko while shouting he has the perfect game plan, but at the end of the day it'll only be these two in the ring.

Plenty of unanswered questions going into this fight. Is Cotto's resurgence simply a mirage? Can Canelo convincingly dominate another elite fighter? The fact this fight took so much time to finally come to fruition has made it far more intriguing. Canelo has gained some validity by consistently facing top fighters and Cotto has looked as good as ever under the eye of Roach. The value of this matchup has skyrocketed to the delight of BoxingScene's loyal Accountants who will have a field day discussing the lucrative purses and PPV opportunities.

You could really make a solid argument for either fighter in this matchup as they're pretty even in each department. The power department is about even and the key will be in who can take their opponents power. Cotto's left hook against Canelo's uppercuts.

Comment

• Im a fan of both

I always want my Mexican to win, but i got Pink Cotto winning his movement n body punching will slow Nelo even more, i think Nelos stamina problem is bigger compare to Cottos

Regardless i want to see a good fight n i hope Nelo wins it

Comment

• So when do tickets go on sale? Anyone have details? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X