• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
    Golovkin. Is that you ? Are you ok?
    se les dice villamelon...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      1.- number of fights is the convenient measuring stick used by cotto fans, again by the end of their careers compare the resume and then comeback...
      2.-canelo was only 22 when he fought floyd at a CW, and you still continue to dismiss the trout fight for your triangle theories..
      3.- If canelo keeps the belt after beating cotto then he must fight GGG at 160, but he said he is coming back to 154, so he is not planing on doing the belt hostage at CW like cotto did, the GGG fight can happen with or without the belt on the line, no need for a commission to force it...
      and by the way it doesnt matter how big you walk around, the only weight that matters is the one you make on the scale 24 hrs before the fight...

its all good my friend, on November 22 the world will know who is the best of these two, no excuses....

Ok, let's concentrate on their records. Are you going to tell me in all honesty that you can defend a 40-0 record built on hometown, inferior competition.... all because the fighter chose to turn pro at 15, when most boxers are going the normal route..... through an amateur program? You seem intelligent enough, so I'm assuming it's all subjectiveness on your part as an avid Canelo fan. The same thing was done to Chavez Jr. I hope this is not a trend for young Mexican fighters. I sooo much more respected the likes of JMM and MAB, who progressed through their pro careers in a normal fashion.

I'm not saying pros should be brought along like Lomachenko, who was fighting Salido in his 2nd professional fight. But amassing a 40-0 record built on bums in your own backyard is a way of skewing your professional record so in the end it looks better than it is.... because no one will care who those first 40 fights were. Come to think of it, that's why I don't put much weight on Chavez Sr.'s first 40-45 fights either, on his way to 100 wins. Because they TOO were built on backyard bums.

Comment

Lol

En Puerto Rico les dice come mierda.

In northern cali it's called selling wolf tickets. Aka wolfin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
          Ok, let's concentrate on their records. Are you going to tell me in all honesty that you can defend a 40-0 record built on hometown, inferior competition.... all because the fighter chose to turn pro at 15, when most boxers are going the normal route..... through an amateur program? You seem intelligent enough, so I'm assuming it's all subjectiveness on your part as an avid Canelo fan. The same thing was done to Chavez Jr. I hope this is not a trend for young Mexican fighters. I sooo much more respected the likes of JMM and MAB, who progressed through their pro careers in a normal fashion.

I'm not saying pros should be brought along like Lomachenko, who was fighting Salido in his 2nd professional fight. But amassing a 40-0 record built on bums in your own backyard is a way of skewing your professional record so in the end it looks better than it is.... because no one will care who those first 40 fights were. Come to think of it, that's why I don't put much weight on Chavez Sr.'s first 40-45 fights either, on his way to 100 wins. Because they TOO were built on backyard bums.
          there is no amateur boxing in mexico unless you come from a wealthy family, you learn on the job as a teen by fighting grown men without head gear, or fighting other prospects, you want to compare their careers ? wait until they end and history will tell, in fact in this case just wait a couple of years and we will see who has the better wins... you are only as good as your wins, no matter how many fights you have...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
            Seriously you are the most cringeworthy member on this forum.
            Red K'D.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            He was green doeee

You're Puerto Rican?
            Yeah!

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
            Golovkin. Is that you ? Are you ok?
            I've come back home lol. If you read my posts from 2014/early 2015, I used to be a big Cotto fan. I was rewatching Cottos fights these past few days and it's hard for me not to recognize his career. Watched him fight Mosley closer to his prime than May/Pac. Watched him take on Margarito without any catchweight BS and the guy was feared at the moment. Watched him accept the 145 catchweight to fight Pacquiao. Watched him He has paid his dues. Its understandable that he is trying to be smart at this stage AND STILL is fighting top opposition.

Canelo, on the other hand, is a lil beach.

Comment

*slaps the living **** out of you*

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
              Lol

En Puerto Rico les dice come mierda.

In northern cali it's called selling wolf tickets. Aka wolfin.
              Me considero medio come mierda. No lo niego.

Comment

• Quote:
                Originally Posted by -DSG- View Post
                "Fck Canelo and his fans"

Fck Jotto and his fans too! :wank:
                Last edited by JefeAlto; 10-29-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JefeAlto View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by -DSG- View Post
                  "Fck Canelo and his fans"

Fck Jotto and his fans too! :wank:
                  Fck Cowardelo nut swinging cucarachas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Red K'D.

Yeah!

I've come back home lol. If you read my posts from 2014/early 2015, I used to be a big Cotto fan. I was rewatching Cottos fights these past few days and it's hard for me not to recognize his career. Watched him fight Mosley closer to his prime than May/Pac. Watched him take on Margarito without any catchweight BS and the guy was feared at the moment. Watched him accept the 145 catchweight to fight Pacquiao. Watched him He has paid his dues. Its understandable that he is trying to be smart at this stage AND STILL is fighting top opposition.

Canelo, on the other hand, is a lil beach.
                    I respect that you actual.ly analyzed the cotto situation. And came up with a reasoned opinion. I actually have to green u up for that. Something that sounds ackward for me.

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    *slaps the living **** out of you*

Me considero medio come mierda. No lo niego.
                    yo tambien a veses

Comment

• Fck Kneeguel Jotto Matalisiados!

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Fck Cowardelo nut swinging cucarachas!
                      Last edited by JefeAlto; 10-29-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X