Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want the 178 who have voted for Canelo to know, no back tracking after the fight. No saying "well yeah, Cotto was always favourite" or nay of that rubbish. Cotto wins, I want yall to acknowledge that.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I just want the 178 who have voted for Canelo to know, no back tracking after the fight. No saying "well yeah, Cotto was always favourite" or nay of that rubbish. Cotto wins, I want yall to acknowledge that.

Wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
        Wishful thinking.
        No, it's boxing thinking.

Cotto is quicker, has better punch variety, has a better left hook, superior jab and more experience.

Canelo is not better than Cotto in any boxing skill set, apart from possibly having a better chin.

I'm actually more of a Canelo fan in recent years but the truth is always the truth. The only thing that worries me is the big favouritism for Canelo in Vegas, do the bookies know something we don't?

Comment

Cotto is quicker, has better punch variety, has a better left hook, superior jab and more experience.

Canelo is not better than Cotto in any boxing skill set, apart from possibly having a better chin.

I'm actually more of a Canelo fan in recent years but the truth is always the truth. The only thing that worries me is the big favouritism for Canelo in Vegas, do the bookies know something we don't?

I believe you misunderstood.
          Wishful thinking about not having the Canelo fans backtracking after the fight.

Comment

This is a hard fight to predict but I think Cotto even though he's smaller and past his prime is the better fighter. So I favour Cotto to win.

Comment

Are you a boxing guru?

Comment

I just want the 178 who have voted for Canelo to know, no back tracking after the fight. No saying "well yeah, Cotto was always favourite" or nay of that rubbish. Cotto wins, I want yall to acknowledge that.
                And you acknowledge Alvarez was the better fighter with better skills after he outclasses then knocks Cotto the fck out. None of that "he was old, past his prime," blah blah blah

Comment

• Finally bit the bullet and voted Cotto by decision. I've got no confidence in that pick though.

Comment

your a joke

canelo does everything better except for the jab which goes to cotto,canelos defensive is miles ahead of cottos,canelos slickness is underrated

cotto gonna hit air all night,cotto is not "reborn" because he has a new trainer,smfh

Comment

• Canelo wins big tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X