No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    ... outdated images -- Canelo is in the sauna right now.

Comment

• If Cotto really wanted to drain Canelo he would just delay the weigh-in somehow.

Comment

• #WarCotto

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

Canelo's still young, he does look skinny in that video but he also looks very energetic and light on his feet. He'll be fine, this isn't new to him.

Comment

• #Fukthehaters #KingCotto is STILL the RING-Linear Champ! The only belt that it matters! #FuktheWBC #WarCotto

Comment

• The WBC will have the FIX, they already called the judges!

#KingCottobyKO

#FuktheWBC

Comment

• Kneeguel has no shame lol. What a COWARD, and this is coming from a Puerto Rican lol. I basically live by El Morro and can take pics right now to prove it lol. He dropped the belt in a disguised manner, much so that I didn't even think of doing it like that.

What a low life scared coward, it will be so hard rooting for him against Canelo but I have to just because I will ignore this and think of everything else he has done I guess, and the times I was a fan of his and the fact that he is still representing us against our biggest rival.

And beside today is Star Wards Battlefront day so XD Whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Kneeguel has no shame lol. What a COWARD, and this is coming from a Puerto Rican lol. I basically live by El Morro and can take pics right now to prove it lol. He dropped the belt in a disguised manner, much so that I didn't even think of doing it like that.

What a low life scared coward, it will be so hard rooting for him against Canelo but I have to just because I will ignore this and think of everything else he has done I guess, and the times I was a fan of his and the fact that he is still representing us against our biggest rival.

a month ago you lived in Ponce. Sup with that.

Not much housing near el morro except for La Perla, and you my friend don't live in there. One of the most grimiest places in PR. Youd be dead with an absolute certainty. Other than that I highly doudt you live in old San Juan.

See you Sunday son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Kneeguel has no shame lol. What a COWARD, and this is coming from a Puerto Rican lol. I basically live by El Morro and can take pics right now to prove it lol. He dropped the belt in a disguised manner, much so that I didn't even think of doing it like that.

BS!

By el Morro there is nothing around but El Viejo SJ and La Perla which is an Arrabar!

You and your dumbas mouth/attitude will get you killed and cut in pieces there in 5 minutes.

You are a fuking disgrace to the boxing community!

Comment

• I run this island

(right in front of La Perla too lol... aint nobody gonna do **** to me XD)

Comment

Working...
                      X