No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez-Kell Brook Eyed By Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez would have lost against Brook.

Roidquez though... he beats Brook and knocks him down brutally at least once.

With that said, WAR ROIDQUEZ!!!!! I really like this fight.

Comment

This would be a terrific chess match fight with a potential for fireworks, two skilled counterpunchers both with good pop. Young guard vs. old guard too, I like it, make it happen Eddie.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight..

It would be pure comedy to see Brook beating JMM and then see JMM storm out of the ring and whine again.

Comment

Nowhere in the article does it mention that Marquez wants this fight. IMO, he won't want it. Dangerous, not the super fight type he's looking for, lots of risk for the low reward. I'd be surprised to see Marquez take the fight, and would offer much respect if he did. Don't think he'd win it though.

Comment

I like this fight.

Good test for Brook, good event for the UK.

Comment

I don't believe a word that comes out of Eddie Hearn's mouth. I remember when he claimed that he offered Quigg to fight LSC on the recent Mayweather undercard.

Yeah, sure you did Eddie....

Comment

Huge size difference. Brook is too big and strong

Comment

If this was to happen around January or early February and Brook looks impressive, he could possibly be Floyd's opponent over Khan which will bring more whining from Khan and I'd love it.

Comment

Bring the drug testers Eddie,that man is juiced to the eyeballs.

Comment

So Kelly Brook is fighting a 42 year old shot guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X