Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez-Kell Brook Eyed By Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty interesting fight, I'd like to see it. I would pick JMM to win on points though. Brook is pretty good but I believe that JMM is still a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
      Huge size difference. Brook is too big and strong
      True. And we should add much younger since JMM is already a very old guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I agree with you except for the part where Bradley dominated Marquez. He was going around raising his hand after landing a meaningless jab. He sold a win to the judges but he didn't dominate Marquez. The fight was close. One judge gave it Marquez 115-113, another judge to Bradley 113-115. The fight was close and I can't believe how people try to change that now. Marquez outlanded TB 116-86 in power punches and it showed in the fight. Bradley outlanded Marquez in jabs and I guess people love that nowadays.
        You got it right.

Bradley sold a win to the judges with body language. Even when Marquez was landing more punches and getting the best out of exchanges, he looked uncomfortable and frustrated with the fighting style of Bradley who, in the opposite way, was looking cool, calm and even smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MilesTeg View Post
          You got it right.

Bradley sold a win to the judges with body language. Even when Marquez was landing more punches and getting the best out of exchanges, he looked uncomfortable and frustrated with the fighting style of Bradley who, in the opposite way, was looking cool, calm and even smiling.
          I think because Marquez had to work a lot harder to get his in while Bradley fought quite Calmly. Bradley could had gone in balls deep like he did vs. Provodnikov but realized that a calm boxing plan would be good enough for an easy win. I had him winning 9-3 no problem.

Comment

i doubt if crybaby will take the bait...brook maybe too risky for him...

Comment

Working...
            X