No announcement yet.

Malik Scott - Joshua did more than hold his own sparring Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    leapai has that devastating leaping left hook that lays people out cold. well its not really a leaping left hook per say since he's too fat to leave the ground but you get the idea.
    I know 1 thing for absolute certain...

Leapai would punch out Frazier without any worries whatsoever.

Anybody who thinks otherwise does not know what they are talking about and has NOT studied either Frazier's era, or Leapai's era properly!

Leapai just beat Boytsov, who some drew comparisons to Mike Tyson (not my words but hey), and who "combines exceptional punching power with fast handspeed".

The only time Leapai fought anything like Leapai he was bounced around the ring like a basketball!

Comment

Too bad if this is true, Wlad will never fight Joshua.

Comment

Still serious questions over Joshua's durability. Again, as ever with prospects, there are rumours that he has been dropped heavily in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Still serious questions over Joshua's durability. Again, as ever with prospects, there are rumours that he has been dropped heavily in sparring.
          Yeah I wouldn't be popping any champagne yet for ANY of those prospects.

The problem with coming in so fine like Wilder and Joshua do, is that there is no protective fat around their organs or chin. They bleed internally much easier too and lack the oils/moisture around their brain tissue and connective structures too.

Most of all, NONE of them have the pedigree of a Lennox Lewis or a Wladimir Klitschko.

Show me an Anthony Joshua type frame+build with an ammy resume like Chagaev or Povetkin etc then I'll jump on the band wagon.

Right now, Stiverne and Arreola are the best active non K fighters with Wilder, Joshua and Fury, potentials.

I think if Haye made a comeback he could easily expose all the giants with speed, agility, reflexes and pop of his own.

Comment

Can't take anything Scott says seriously. The Chisora pre fight interview and the fight itself both show he's not all there in the head.

Comment

Pink wrist bands and nail polish.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the future of HW boxing, not AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  I know 1 thing for absolute certain...

Leapai would punch out Frazier without any worries whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vUuXvAHlLQ

By now you already know the stats are stacked heavily in Leapai's favour.

On paper Frazier obviously stands no chance but of course in OTNB land, numbers mean nothing.

Fortunately video evidence speaks a clear language that neutral readers, or those who are interested, heard the hype and the bashing but have never actually seen either Frazier, Leapai or either.

The above video is a highlight reel of Frazier. Designed to make him look GOOD. These are some of Fraziers finest moments. I want you to take into account the lack of any real skills. Fights hard to be sure, but swarming tactics are the name of the game. Notice the lack of defence too. This is possible because as you will notice shortly, his opponents are pretty weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocY93sjhOhU

This is Alex Leapai's highlight reel.

Notice the increased aggression. Notice how much more powerful Leapai, his size and the vigor with which he punches AND notice how much stronger his opponents are too! Also notice how Leapai really hurts his opponents with those thunderous shots and how on Frazier's reel, they could take quite a few more of them.

Leapai and Frazier are stylistically fairly comparable. Neither were particularly skilled. One of them can dish and take far more punishment than the other. One of them is far heftier and stronger and so are his opponents.

Leapai is just a next generation Frazier. A "Super Frazier" if you will.

Klischko's stay busy opponent > a legendary golden era champion.

But you keep up the charade buddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                      Too bad if this is true, Wlad will never fight Joshua.
                      If Joshua kicked on the turbos and got some wins under him before Wlad retires, I don't see why not.

Wlad hasn't ducked anyone.
                      He would have actually benefited if did "duck" some people thus gave them time to establish themselves before making them look bad...

Comment

Working...
                      X