No announcement yet.

Andre Berto vs Zab Judah, Who Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto vs Zab Judah, Who Wins

I think that this fight ends in a sloppy draw, or with a close decision for Andre Berto with his stupid shoulder roll.

No In Actuality, Everyone loses. The fans lose most of all.
    Andre Berto
    14.29%
    Zab Judah
    57.14%
    Draw
    0.00%
    No One Wins, This fight sucks.
    28.57%
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 11-01-2014, 01:53 AM.

Everybody loses. Including the sport and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Everybody loses. Including the sport and the fans.
      I should have put that as my first answer. Edit time.

Comment

Hey bro how was the parade today?

Comment

Awesome. It was raining though, but it was awesome. Some Girl by one of the Barricades was yacking and she yacked 3 times. Instead of helping her, the security guard took out his camera and started recording.

There was also a sign with Joe Bucks Image, and then a Image of A Penis that was put next to his face. We all chanted F**K Joe Buck. Then when the Cameras came by, a bunch of people including myself said F**K Her Right in The Pu$$y. They didn't get it on camera though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Awesome. It was raining though, but it was awesome. Some Girl by one of the Barricades was yacking and she yacked 3 times. Instead of helping her, the security guard took out his camera and started recording.

There was also a sign with Joe Bucks Image, and then a Image of A Penis that was put next to his face. We all chanted F**K Joe Buck. Then when the Cameras came by, a bunch of people including myself said F**K Her Right in The Pu$$y. They didn't get it on camera though.

Comment

The Yes chants were f**king annoying. I thought it was stupid. When I thought some chant was stupid, I drowned it out by yelling, SHOW YOUR ****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                The Yes chants were f**king annoying. I thought it was stupid. When I thought some chant was stupid, I drowned it out by yelling, SHOW YOUR ****!!!!!
                Any boobies come out?

:boobies:

Comment

Any boobies come out?

:boobies:
                  Only 1 pair.

Some drunk chicks were walking by and they slipped and fell in the puddle in front of us. Two of them were African American, One was Puerto Rican. The Puerto Rican fell first and the two African Americans were dragged down by the Puerto Rican because they were all holding hands. She had a bag with a Puerto Rican Flag, thats why I assumed she was Puerto Rican. Everyone was laughing. All three of them were hammered. The African American chicks were more hammered though

The Girl that showed her **** was white.
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 11-01-2014, 02:26 AM.

Comment

well one is better than none homey!!

war boobies

Comment

Working...
                    X