No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto will never fight GGG...and that's a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto will never fight GGG...and that's a fact

Do people really believe that Roach would allow Cotto to take this fight? It's a mis-math because of the size difference. At 160 GGG will absolutely murder Cotto. Roach said they want GGG at 154 but even if GGG would agree team Cotto will come up with some excuse not to take this fight....

Like I said Cotto vs GGG will never happen cause Roach has never had any real interest in this fight cause he knows Cotto has no chance and it will be a brutal KO loss.

People who make these threads set themselves up for embarrassment.

I actually think Canelo beats Cotto so it won't even be a discussion.

Comment

That's unfortunate. I really want to see GGG make Cotto good boy

Comment

Roach said the fight would have to be at 155-156...shouldn't be an issue at all

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Do people really believe that Roach would allow Cotto to take this fight? It's a mis-math because of the size difference. At 160 GGG will absolutely murder Cotto. Roach said they want GGG at 154 but even if GGG would agree team Cotto will come up with some excuse not to take this fight....

Like I said Cotto vs GGG will never happen cause Roach has never had any real interest in this fight cause he knows Cotto has no chance and it will be a brutal KO loss.
          Neither will Mayweather

Comment

Posters should be careful making these threads. For 2 years there all this crap about who Canelo wouldn't fight and he ended up fighting those same guys. You never know what is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              roach just needing to say something, reality is arum already paving cottos path. canelo then bradley. just as cotto did in the past he avoids i.e. when he moved up to 154 and avoided pwill and martinez..went to fight michael jennings..who?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Yup, Golovkins team said he can go down to 154

Make the fight happen at 155-156

Cotto isn't a true middleweight. He won't fight a true middleweight .

He took risk of going up in weight

Let's see ggg do the same

I'm not a d1krider like many on nsb

Comment

As far as I know Roach is only his trainer and does not have the final say on who Cotto does or doesn't fight. Cotto and his advisor make the final decision. They are fairly careful about who Cotto fights so Cotto still won't be fighting GGG. If Cotto fights Canelo which seems likely, I think Cotto will get knocked out and possibly retire. Anyway, I am sure Cotto will never fight GGG but neither will lots of other top middleweights. GGG looks scary right now. He knocks tough fighters out with body punches and punches to the top of the head. Hard punchers have their hard punches bounce off him with no effect.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    roach just needing to say something, reality is arum already paving cottos path. canelo then bradley. just as cotto did in the past he avoids i.e. when he moved up to 154 and avoided pwill and martinez..went to fight michael jennings..who?
                    Martinez was not at 154 when Cotto moved up

Comment

Working...
                    X