No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto will never fight GGG...and that's a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Posters should be careful making these threads. For 2 years there all this crap about who Canelo wouldn't fight and he ended up fighting those same guys. You never know what is going to happen.
    I'm 100% sure Cotto won't ever fight GGG.

Comment

Cotto fighting GGG?? come on people, be serious.

Comment

Why fight GGG when he can fight others and make more $$$... this is a business u know.

Comment

Cotto will fight whoever make him the most $$$.. that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Do people really believe that Roach would allow Cotto to take this fight? It's a mis-math because of the size difference. At 160 GGG will absolutely murder Cotto. Roach said they want GGG at 154 but even if GGG would agree team Cotto will come up with some excuse not to take this fight....

Like I said Cotto vs GGG will never happen cause Roach has never had any real interest in this fight cause he knows Cotto has no chance and it will be a brutal KO loss.
            I agree with you. Cotto will never fight GGG because he has three other opponents -- Alvarez, Mayweather and Chavez Jr. -- that he could make two to three times as much money fighting. In spite of that BS that Manny Pacquaio and others feed gullible fans, no fighter fights for legacy. They fight for the biggest purses they can get. If they fought for legacy, GGG would be fighting Ande Ward in his next fight.

Cotto only has two more fights in him, so I doubt GGG is anywhere on his mind because there is not enough money there to waste his time.

Comment

Cotto is the wrong guy to criticize about not taking fights - he's fought almost everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                People who make these threads set themselves up for embarrassment.

I actually think Canelo beats Cotto so it won't even be a discussion.

pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Cotto is the wrong guy to criticize about not taking fights - he's fought almost everyone
                  His résumé is stacked. If he wants to avoid a deadly guy after 30 I have no issues with it. He's fought the best his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    His résumé is stacked. If he wants to avoid a deadly guy after 30 I have no issues with it. He's fought the best his whole career.
                    If you're holding belts you fight the best. That what boxing should be all about. None of this ducking ****.

Comment

It's about money, so Cotto might fight GGG after losing to Canelo, Mayweather, Pacquaio, etc....... Until golovkin is the highest payday left. Which probably means never.

Comment

Working...
                      X