Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Jr: Canelo Beats Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's wrong. just like when he thought he beat pacquiao.

Comment

LOL watch Canelo beat GGG the same people hating will be the same ones saying GGG was bum and the fight was fixed. God this fckng place, I swear. Boxing fans are the worst of any sport

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        That's cause you're clueless as ever. Canelo got shut out by a guy GGG murders, and on many scorecards lost to so so Trout and Lara
        So do you consider Holmes,Spinks or Berbick to be better than Ali? Is Joppy better than Duran or Camacho or Norris better than Leonard? Yes GGG would beat Floyd right now and it has nothing to do with him being better he has a huge size advantage and Floyd is pretty much a shot fighter. Being better has nothing to do with being able to beat somebody Duran is considered ATG better Hagler Hearns and Leonard and has a 1-4 record against them.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I don't know how you can rate somebody who hasn't fought anybody.

In boxing you're only as good as your opponents. If your competition doesn't improve, you don't improve.

Canelo has been facing, learning and growing from the best out there and he's getting better with every fight. Golovkin has done nothing but knock out b and c level fighters.
          Golovkin hasn't even fought a B level fighter, youngblood.

Comment

I think Canelo would have hard time staying away. He's kinda slow on his feet. GGG has a better jab as well.

Canelo can make it interesting for a few rounds while GGG finds his distance.

Comment

no way that canelo ginger hype man beats GGG.

GGG breaks down and stops canelo in the 8th round.

Comment

Canelo got fast hands but i don't see GGG just letting him tee off on him with combinations. People need to realize he isn't some flat footed brawler that's gonna stand there taking combination punches. Idk if Canelo can keep him off, he couldn't even KO Angulo, Ref stopped it in 10 rounds (rightfully so) but GGG vs Angulo would have ended in rd1 or 2 by brutal stoppage.

Comment

Good analysis by Bradley. I feel the same way. Canelo, to me, is the better boxer of the two and if he can deal with the power he can take GGG. Bradley touched on one thing I noticed not many people say and that Golovkin is slow. I think this is what worries them about fighting Ward. Ward's not only bigger and smarter, but will be the faster man in the ring.

But I think if Canelo spends 2015 getting used to fighting at MW, he could fight GGG next Fall. But he and his handlers may be cautious and try to maximize his earning potential before a fight like that where he's not guaranteed to win. I say it's an exciting, 50/50 fight. Maybe Canelo can whoop Quillin first then do the GGG fight!

Comment

I also think Canelo beats GGG. GGG's defense is trash, he is slow, and his movement isn't good. Put him in there with an elite boxer/puncher and I think he'll have big problems.

Comment

At least Canelo is willing to take the challenge down the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X