No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Jr: Canelo Beats Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    I also think Canelo beats GGG. GGG's defense is trash, he is slow, and his movement isn't good. Put him in there with an elite boxer/puncher and I think he'll have big problems.
    That might be applicable if Canelo were truly an "elite boxer/puncher".

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      I also think Canelo beats GGG. GGG's defense is trash, he is slow, and his movement isn't good. Put him in there with an elite boxer/puncher and I think he'll have big problems.
      How about Cotto? Hes elite enogh to fight Canelo, and hold the lineal mw belt. But i forgot, hes just a welter when it comes to fighting ggg, its not fair. The belt is for legacy strictly lol

Comment

Good analysis
        WHAT!? how about my analysis? ggg won Asian games, Asian championships, he is a former world champion, former Olympian. he had an amateur career with an outstanding record 360-6 or something like that. he's got skill. lot of skill. ocean of skill. his ring generalship is amazing. WHAT!?! 90% knockout percentage. WHAT!!? 90% OMFG. 160 lbs. he holds the highest KO ratio in middleweight championship history. great power, great footwork, shifting. DAMN. Bradley must be MAD. WHO BETTER? MIDDLEWEIGHT?? HOPKINS? haha, what, is this some sort of joke? who??!!! Toney? WHAT?!! WHO!!?? CANELO??? haha. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? listen to me. I'm telling you, ggg is elite player in that game. he knows boxing. he knows, that boxing is a serious business for serious men.

#thisismyboxgolovkinsaid #ppv #hbosports #mexicanstyle #fearless #hardwork #gymBiggBearCA

^ REAL analysis, not that bradley's dog ****.
        Last edited by FashionTV; 10-22-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

GGG beats him. I'm sure of it.

Comment

If the fight actually gets made, then I'll get very interested in commenting. I don't usually comment about fantasy fights because all the people who state they are so "sure" that Golovkin would brutally KO Canelo can't be proven wrong.

I also do know that many dandy, egotistical posters have stated they were "sure" of certain outcomes numerous times, and then the exact opposite has happened in the actual fight.

I'm down with Bradley and his observations. I would love to see this fight happen. Canelo would do well, I believe.

Comment

Canelo plays Golovkin like a bongo. Golovkin is a beast, but he won't have an answer to Canelo's patience and he will pay again and again for it.

Comment

Gennady beats Canelo, he takes some years off his career in the process.

Canelo will never be the same after Gennady.

Comment

Canelo's hand speed >>>> Golovkin's power
                  I've got Canelo by a WIDE 10-2 or 9-3 decision War Canelo!!

Comment

Both guys have boxing skill, GGG obviously with his amateur and Olympic background, and it gets underrated sometimes because of the power taking the main role, but Canelo's skill is overrated IMO...he is solid and has good ring IQ and generalship but he can be outboxed. The thing is, hard to predict what type of fight we would have as Canelo has no fought a fearsome puncher like Golovkin before. I feel it would go around 10 rounds with fairly close scores (Canelo having success early) but GGG would overwhelm him down the stretch and force a stoppage on the feet.
                    Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 10-22-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Tim Bradley is the man but I think maybe he took one too many punches to the head if he thinks Canelo can beat GGG... GGG isn't as slow as he was saying, and Canelo isn't exactly super fast either... If anything maybe Canelo has a slight speed advantage...but there is nothing Canelo can throw that GGG won't be able to take... And unfortunately for Canelo, he will come in shape and ready to go to war "mexican style" and this will only end with him being handed the worst beating of his life/career... so, like i've said a million times before... fight never gets made in the foreseeable future. Oscar is full of it. Boxing is all hype until the bell of round one.

Comment

Working...
                      X