No announcement yet.

Who should Golovkin fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Look, I'd love to see Golovkin fight Andrea ANYWHERE, in his backyard... It doesn't matter. He is getting knocked out cold so the refs and judge won't be able to do anything about his destroyed organs.

And mainly Andrea because that's the fighter most give a chance of beating Golovkin lol, which I find hilarious because Golovkin stops him in 6, easy work.

After that, they'll be silenced and abused on the daily.
    you ever think that maybe there's a reason that team GGG passed on a Ward fight?

Comment

Tunney?? what is wrong with you??? you voted for every damn option EXCEPT....WARD AT 168....you even voted for ****in Jermain Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        People voting cotto realize he's fighting canelo next right?

Voted Taylor. I love brutal knockouts
        The poll is for who you WANT him to fight next, doesn't mean it's realistic. Besides, Canelo/Cotto is not official yet.

For me, whoever has the lineal belt is who I want him to fight next. GGG has patiently been waiting his crack at the middleweight crown, it's a damn shame he hasn't been given that opportunity yet.

Comment

The dream fight would be Mayweather at 154lbs in Las Vegas...but that's what it is: A DREAM. The coward would never, ever agree to terms with GGG.

At fight that could happen? Golovkin VS Ward at 168lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Tunney?? what is wrong with you??? you voted for every damn option EXCEPT....WARD AT 168....you even voted for ****in Jermain Taylor
            Taylor has a WORLD TITLE, and that makes him a legit opponent for Golovkin.

And I'd like to see GGG unify the belts at 160 if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Taylor has a WORLD TITLE, and that makes him a legit opponent for Golovkin.

And I'd like to see GGG unify the belts at 160 if possible.
              Taylor is brain dead and that was a horse **** fight.....you even voted for Ward at 160 for crying out loud....but not at 168 where GGG could win the lineal title at another weight class??? seems like you have no faith in GGG man...you rather him fight ww's and brain dead shot fighters

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                The dream fight would be Mayweather at 154lbs in Las Vegas...but that's what it is: A DREAM. The coward would never, ever agree to terms with GGG.

At fight that could happen? Golovkin VS Ward at 168lbs.
                So Floyd is a coward but went up 5 divisions won 11 titles and is a certified ATTG?????? but GGG who's best win is Rubio can not go up 1? smh

Comment

I'll settle for Murray. Don't want to aim too high with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    seems like you have no faith in GGG man...
                    I'm in favor of GGG moving down to 154 to fight Mayweather for his title at that weight...

And I'm also in favor of Ward moving down to 160 to fight Golovkin for his title at that weight.

Isn't that fair?

Dawson moved down from 175 to fight Ward at 168. Ward is a pampered boxer who demands everything his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      I'm in favor of GGG moving down to 154 to fight Mayweather for his title at that weight...

And I'm also in favor of Ward moving down to 160 to fight Golovkin for his title at that weight.

Isn't that fair?

Dawson moved down from 175 to fight Ward at 168. Ward is a pampered boxer who demands everything his own way.
                      Ward never told him to move down. Chad Dawson Called Out Andre Ward and said he would move down to 168 to fight him or they could do it at 175. Either way, Dawson was fine with it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/chad-daws...esponds--52310

Comment

Working...
                      X