No announcement yet.

Who should Golovkin fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    If GGG beats Ward, Ward fans will claim ring rust, or some other excuse.

Since the Ward fight wont happen due to Ward probably making silly demands rather than it being a fair negotiation, anyway I dont see a real pressure on GGG for it to happen, Ward moves down to 160 then sure, but in the meantime he should fight Cotto, which also wont happen. But i chose Cotto anyway because it should happen no excuses Cotto is lineal champ GGG is the top rising MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      If GGG beats Ward, Ward fans will claim ring rust, or some other excuse.

Since the Ward fight wont happen due to Ward probably making silly demands rather than it being a fair negotiation, anyway I dont see a real pressure on GGG for it to happen, Ward moves down to 160 then sure, but in the meantime he should fight Cotto, which also wont happen. But i chose Cotto anyway because it should happen no excuses Cotto is lineal champ GGG is the top rising MW.

GGG couldn't beat a quadriplegic Andre Ward.

Huge disparity in the quality of fighters.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Funny **** if he fought Jr....and got stopped.

No homerism...just saying. U overrate.
        Haha, funny joke that. Chavez couldnt stop Vera in 2 tries. U serious?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Haha, funny joke that. Chavez couldnt stop Vera in 2 tries. U serious?
          He couldn't stop Troy Rowland, Matt Vanda, Billy Lyle, John Duddy, Sebastian Zbik, or Rubio either. His only two stoppages at MW were against Peter Manfredo & Andy Lee. Both men were stopped on their feet and both stoppages were called by Lawrence Cole. This freaking illusion of JCCjr being this monstrous puncher is really overplayed.

Alvarez right now could fight Chavez at 168 and Alvarez would 100% win that fight. In fact, after Alvarez has two fights with Cotto, expect Alvarez-Chavez to happen prior to Alvarez-Golovkin.

Comment

Golovkin has fought nobody.

And him calling out Cotto is even worse. Fight a real challenge...not the blown up Puerto Rican who's been shot out of a cannon 15 times.
            Yeah, what could be worse than a middleweight calling out the middleweight champion?

If Cotto isn't up to the challenge he is welcome to vacate his title. Blaming GGG for going after the undisputed title is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Who would you like to see Golovkin fight next?
              Cotto at 160 is the only fight I really think he needs right now but will watch any fight he's a part of. He called Cotto out on HBO live and there wasn't so much as a peep from Roach or the Cotto camp.

..........crickets

Comment

I'll settle for Muraay or Korobov next,I'd prefer unifications versus ,Jacobs,Quillin if he is lined up to face Taylor,Korobov or Cotto,but if they want the money the money fights before a GGG blowout I'm cool with that and will take Murray then a unification such as Cotto etc.

Ideally I'd prefer Cotto to vacate,their isnt anything to show me a GGG fight versus Cotto could be competitive,same as guys like Lee,Taylor,Soliman so forth.GGG gonna end up killin some poor fücka if they keep over matching him.dude is destroying guys at 180 ! I doubt the likes of Abraham,Froch and Dirrell can go 12 with the monster !

Comment

Golovkin has fought nobody.

And him calling out Cotto is even worse. Fight a real challenge...not the blown up Puerto Rican who's been shot out of a cannon 15 times.
                  Miguel Cotto is the linear champion at 160.

It makes sense that Golovkin wants to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                  X