(video) Referee being KO'd by boxer on Euro 2014 Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Referee being KO'd by boxer on Euro 2014 Championship

This is crazy, never seen ref being ko'd like that lol

The guy in blue who showed to be the superior fighter runs out of there like a fuckin' punk, I can't understand shit sometimes.

Comment

The scumbag should be banned from the sport for life. No need to continue the assault after he dropped him the first time. Utterly disgraceful.

Comment

What the fuck was the boxer in blue doing...

Comment

wtf and the other fighter just runs away without even trying to help LOL.

Comment

they both should be banned the other one for being a bitch and a coward! he could have held on to the other guy instead he run away like he had to take a shit really bad.

Comment

delayed reaction from everybody, even the red fighter's trainer

safe to say the guy in blue doesnt have the heart to make it in the sport

Comment

I thought it was going to be an accidental KO where the ref somewhow come in between of the exchange. Disgusting act from that boxer, should be banned from boxing like the others said on this thread.

Comment

Other fighter *****ed up real quick.. Could have at least tried to help..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    The guy in blue who showed to be the superior fighter runs out of there like a fuckin' punk, I can't understand shit sometimes.
                    "No man who steps in the ring is a coward" has to be one of the most erroneous sayings in boxing. It's not that just that he didn't help, he ran out of there!

Comment

Working...
                    X