Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst refereeing you've seen in a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst refereeing you've seen in a fight??

Simple question? Worst I've seen was during the Khan/Peterson fight, that fight was disgraceful.

Floyd vs hatton
    Floyd vs Ortiz
    Mike Tyson said he could smell alcohol on the ref in the first Holyfield fight and said the ref was so drunk he allowed mike to take a beating for 11 rounds
    McClellan vs Benn dude couldn't speak English
    I also think Taylor should of got the win against Chavez but it is what it is.
    Last edited by Juof; 10-20-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Terry O'Connor saving Cleverly and taking him to his corner would be my guess

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

he could have used a wheelbarrow when he carted our nathan back to his corner

Comment

http://youtu.be/s-PR8agF8U8?t=1m

If he hadn't held Cleverly, ze Welshman would've just flopped to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            http://youtu.be/s-PR8agF8U8?t=1m

If he hadn't held Cleverly, ze Welshman would've just flopped to the floor.
            lol tbf the bell rung just as he grabbed him. He ultimately did Cleverly no favors, just extended the physical punishment. Corner should've pulled Cleverly out.

Khan-Peterson, Klitschko-Povetkin, Floyd-Hatton/Ortiz all contenders, but I'm sure there are many more.

Comment

The World's greatest Humanitarian:

The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                That was hilarious

Comment

The ref in the Ottke-Reid fight was bad, I'm sure he tried to deduct a point for punching Ottke in the face

Comment

Laurence Cole telling Marquez after the cut that he was ahead on the scorecards. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X