Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'm Not Retiring, Likely Back at Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to fighting midgets meh whats new. he couldn't bully guys his own size SO BACK DOWN YOU GO

Comment

Donaire needs to get a new trainer. Robert Garcia flat out sucks

And hes clearly too small against Walters. It reminded me of when Josesito Lopez fought Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao

Wasn't his excuse about the rigo fight was the difficulty in making weight, but now over a year later he wants to move back
        Its obvious it was an excuse to save face from being dominated from a smaller guy in a division Donaire claimed to be the king at. Rigo chased Donaire out of the 122 division and into an axe.

Comment

If Nonito going back down to 122, these are some of the fighters I would like to see him fight either Moreno or LSC. There is no way he beats Rigondeaux in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            back to fighting midgets meh whats new. he couldn't bully guys his own size SO BACK DOWN YOU GO
            Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Its obvious it was an excuse to save face from being dominated from a smaller guy in a division Donaire claimed to be the king at. Rigo chased Donaire out of the 122 division and into an axe.
            Anything else I should debunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Donaire needs to get a new trainer. Robert Garcia flat out sucks

And hes clearly too small against Walters. It reminded me of when Josesito Lopez fought Canelo
              His Daddy, Dodong, trained him, but Nonita sucked all on his own and meet a much better fighter than him. Nonita is making the right decision by going down to 122 as he will receive nothing but beatings from the top boxers at 126.

He will be fine at 122 as long as he steers clear of Rigo, who will school him again. I'd like to see Nonita-Frampton in Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Anything else I should debunk?

Was Rigo bigger then Donaire? GTFO you dumb Packla. Rigo chased Donaire out of the 122 division right into an axe.

Comment

Was Rigo bigger then Donaire? GTFO you dumb Packla. Rigo chased Donaire out of the 122 division right into an axe.
                  Is it all Filipinos you're racist against? Do you hate Mexicans and whites also? Im just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    The irony is that the smallest guy in the 122 division that Donaired has fought b!tchslapped him out of the 122 division.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Is it all Filipinos you're racist against? Do you hate Mexicans and whites also? Im just wondering...
                      Is it now racist to point out facts Look below I guess am racist against blacks also because I posted something recent not favoring Floyd which I have many times before. Then another post below I give props to Donaire even thought you claim am a racist against Pinoys cause I point out facts that don't make Donaire look good and because Donaire happens to be Filipino then that means I must be a racist against Pinoys.

What a disappointment of Floyd going off on Steven like that. Steven has always been on point about Floyd and if Floyd wants to be butt hurt about facts so be it
                      I was going to talk alot of ***** on Donaire, but Donaire showed class about his defeat. If Donaire would had been this classy about his defeat to Rigo, I would had gave him much more respect. Donaire was finally humbled into becoming a gentlemen. War Donaire. You cool in my book now.

Comment

Working...
                      X